Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My 2015 Tuxedo Black DC/VA/MD Area

Greetings from Frederick, MD!

I have had my FiST since January and I love it! My wife named him Taz. I actually found this 2015 new, sitting on the lot with no miles on it, and with every option available on the car, including the Recaros. I got a really great deal, and extended warranty and saved $5k+ on the sticker price.

Engine is still stock. I've upgraded the old MyFordTouch to SYNC3 and swapped the stockers out for 15x7 Ultraleggeras and Dunlops. This was inspired by my experience with my 15" Sparco Terra winter setup. Each wheel/tire is 13lbs lighter than the stockers and it really made a noticeable difference in ride quality/acceleration/braking. Suspension is still stock
20190621_121545.jpg
FInally got all of the parts for my rack and threw them up yesterday: 20190622_195205.jpg

OP
Ledfoot
Thread Starter #7
Thanks Slayer! This car makes that bug much easier to catch!

Admittedly, the sync 3 upgrade was expensive, but in the end...totally worth it. The old factory nav was sorta like playing hangman with an Apple IIe :)

Next on the list is a mountune brake disc/pad/line upgrade..which will also save a little unsprung weight.

I am planning on getting a stratified tune/AP at some point... after my bank account recovers...lol...

Last edited:
OP
Ledfoot
Thread Starter #8
Welcome and congrats.
Thanks Dpro! There is a red FiST around here that I occasionally see parked with their autoX numbers taped to the sides... amazing color in the flesh! There are definitely a few modded FiSTs roaming downtown from time to time...and they always waive or flash to greet you.