Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My 2nd FiST (headlamps)

Proud papa of my 2nd FiST.

Had a 17, loved it so much that when I heard they were ending production, I rolled it into a 19.

New here, thought I'd say "hi".

Also, I'm in love with the EUDM headlamps (they get all the cool stuff across the pond)... anyone aware of an aftermarket set with similar look?

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Yes, Depo aftermarket OEM replicas... EXCELLENT quality, they are literally only $15 more each over the less impressive quality of the competing TYC brand. I got mine for $350 total shipped for the pair at this site, they are the Depo's for $139.92 each here: https://cars245.com/en/catalog/order-price-asc/car-ford.7585.59076/702.lights-optics/714.headlights/

They will need to charge you an additional $12-17 for shipping on top of what they initially quote you when you order, so if you do order, make a note that says "Please advise on any additional shipping charges ASAP" to get your order processed as fast as possible and they will arrive in about 3 weeks total. WELL worth the wait, for less than half the price of OEM they truly seem just as good or even better quality. For what seems to be a shady company in Latvia, Constantine, their customer service guy is awesome, there is nothing to worry about, he will take care of you.

You will want to use Katana LED's for the H7 bulb, absolutely amazing and under $50 on Amazon and trust me, it has been researched over and over and for some reason that exact model is just amazing with projectors. You will need 7507 blinker bulbs, and any cheapies, parts store behind counter stock is fine, not worth the add on resistors for LED's there, and the high beam is the exact same H1 as the USDM... but I installed LED's with little bulb holders for only $15 total last night and they match up the color nicely. To me, it was well worth the $400 total, to me the crappy headlights with no option for better was the biggest oversight Ford made on this car over any other that people mention. :)

Attachments

OP
FiSTY
Thread Starter #5
Thanks Dan!

For clarity, do the Depos have the LED daytime "ring" (like attached)? A little hard to tell from your pic (or the link).

Best,

Adam

Attachments

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thanks Dan!

For clarity, do the Depos have the LED daytime "ring" (like attached)? A little hard to tell from your pic (or the link).

Best,

Adam
Not a ring like that new generation, but the same LED brow as a marker as the OEM Euro's for our generation. These are literally aftermarket Euro OEM headlights, nothing more... We have to move one pin in the wiring harness to make that LED brow your marker that comes on with "P" or with your headlights. If you want fully automatic DRL's where it comes on High with your lights even being off, and on low for at night with your headlights you have to build a whole harness that has a full parts list and instructions in the lighting section of this forum. With the one pin trick, you can choose for them to be always low or always high, even at night, but I don't want the attention of how badly they glare at night that way so I have them set for low.