Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS My BIG FAT GREEK PART OUT-Western PA (Pittsburgh Area) Part 2 The Sequel is better than the Original

Trader history for GTP (3)

GTP

My 2018 Fiesta ST is gone....and yes I am Greek. :) Need to sell these parts I had stock-piled to do one big install, but alas my needs required a larger vehicle. Most all of these parts were purchased from Whoosh Motorsports Brand new and are still in unopened boxes. Some are slightly used from the vehicle I had purchased less than a year and 8,000 miles ago. Everything has been stored indoors in a climate controlled garage or in my finished basement closet. I will note all "used" parts and brand new parts. I use PayPal (GPSER96@hotmail.com) and will ship USPS or UPS at the buyers expense. I have adjusted prices accordingly. If you want to meet in person for larger items I am willing to make short trips (within an hour) to accommodate.

OK SIFTING THROUGH RESPONSES AND SALES..WILL UPDATE SOON.

1. (Slightly Used) RALLY ARMOR flaps, including mounting hardware (minty) and installation instructions including original receipt. SOLD.
IMG_7868.JPG

2. BRAND NEW never mounted Mountune Front Splitter with upgraded washers and fasteners. Comes with original receipt and mounting instructions. $250
Maxton Design Rear Upper Spoiler Lip. Brand New never mounted. Comes with fastening tape already mounted. $50

SOLD. AWAITING SHIPPING AND PAYMENT.
IMG_7871.JPG IMG_7873.JPG IMG_7874.JPG IMG_7875.JPG

3. TB Performance 2 PT lower bar (slightly used completely stripped and repainted with truck bed liner :) $80; TB Performance Trunk Brace slightly used ($100) and TB Performance Cross Member Lower Tie Bar 4 PT BRAND NEW $120. I will discount for all bars purchased at once as they conveniently will fit in the same box $200 :).
IMG_7876.JPG

4. Swift R Spec Springs BRAND NEW never mounted $250
IMG_7885.JPG IMG_7886.JPG

5. Koni Yellow's Sport Shocks/Struts full Set Front/Rear. BRAND NEW NEVER MOUNTED. $550
IMG_7893.JPG

6. Cobb Accessport V3 with all Cobb Tunes, DIZZY E30/93 Tunes and A Pillar Mount, cables etc. Unmarried and ready to make you FAST! $350

SOLD.
IMG_7881.JPG IMG_7796.JPG IMG_7797.JPG

7. WHOOSH FRONT MOUNT V3 BRAND NEW AND BACK IN BLACK-never mounted!! $325
IMG_7891.JPG IMG_7892.JPG

8. Whoosh Intake pipe $50 and Whoosh Crossover Pipe $75 slightly used from another forum member.
SOLD.
IMG_7887.JPG

9. Stock Air Box with Drilled bottom for more airflow. Comes with stock intake pipes and hose. $30

SOLD.
IMG_7888.JPG IMG_7889.JPG IMG_7890.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:
If he doesnt take those items, i am more local (baltimore) and would like the spoiler extension very much. checking your other posts for other items as well! :)

Interested in the Rally Armor flaps. Could you PM me with a cost, including shipping to Atlanta?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking to see shipping to the 'burbs of Chicago (60007) for all the TB suspension parts. I imagine it'll be pricey but been looking for them parts. Thanks.

I'm interested in the AP.
Curious as to how much the ride is for the springs too.

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
I'm interested in the AP.
Curious as to how much the ride is for the springs too.
Those Springs drop the car about an inch, but they’re also linear, which are better than most springs which are progressive. I have them on my car, and highly recommend them.

Purchased the whoosh intercooler, showed up exactly as shown, brand new. Minor nick in it but would not at all effect functionality and could have arrived to him with it.

Happy with purchase, good seller and good communication.

Thanks again!

OP
GTP

GTP

Thread Starter #10
Purchased the whoosh intercooler, showed up exactly as shown, brand new. Minor nick in it but would not at all effect functionality and could have arrived to him with it.

Happy with purchase, good seller and good communication.

Thanks again!
Oh no! Can you send me a pic of the dent?! It was brand new from Ron. I barely unwrapped it to take pics. Very sorry i thought it was brand new!?

Oh no! Can you send me a pic of the dent?! It was brand new from Ron. I barely unwrapped it to take pics. Very sorry i thought it was brand new!?
Don't worry about it, likely was from shipping here and it's just a tiny nick on the corner of one of the plates. All good!

I'll take the intercooler, springs and struts if people back out of buying them

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk