Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS MY BIG FAT GREEK PART OUT-Western PA (Pittsburgh Area) Part 3 Third Time's a Charm

Trader history for GTP (3)

GTP

My 2018 Fiesta ST is gone....and yes I am Greek. :) Need to sell these parts I had stock-piled to do one big install, but alas my needs required a larger vehicle. Most all of these parts were purchased from Whoosh Motorsports Brand new and are still in unopened boxes. Some are slightly used from the vehicle I had purchased less than a year and 8,000 miles ago. Everything has been stored indoors in a climate controlled garage or in my finished basement closet. I will note all "used" parts and brand new parts. I use PayPal (GPSER96@hotmail.com) and will ship USPS or UPS at the buyers expense. I have adjusted prices accordingly. If you want to meet in person for larger items I am willing to make short trips (within an hour) to accommodate.

OK SIFTING THROUGH RESPONSES AND SALES..WILL UPDATE SOON.

1. Fumoto Oil Drain Valve and Spacer with washers $35.00
IMG_7879.JPG

2. BRAND NEW EVAP HARNESS $80.00 purchased from Whoosh Never Mounted or Used.
IMG_7880.JPG

3. WHOOSH Turbo Inlet Elbow V2 kit. $60 BRAND NEW Never mounted
SOLD.
IMG_7883.JPG

4. NGK Iridium PRE GAPPED one STEP COLDER plugs from WHOOSH $30 BRAND NEW NEVER USED...
SOLD.
IMG_7884.JPG

5. 3D Printed Go Pedal Spacer (riser) lift gas pedal a little for heal and toe. $10
SOLD.
IMG_7894.JPG

6. GFB Diverter Valve BRAND NEW NEVERR USED ....$100
SOLD.
IMG_7895.JPG

7. RAMAIR panel filter. Used for 2000 miles at most. Almost Brand new cleaned and ready to go. $25
SOLD
IMG_7897.JPG

8. BOOMBA Weighted shift knob and customer made Billet Extension with functional lock-out. $80
SOLD.
IMG_7898.JPG IMG_7899.JPG

9. POWERFLEX rear spring isolators BRAND NEW NEVER USED in box $60
IMG_7902.JPG

10. TORQUE Solution Shift Knob Extension $25 New never used
IMG_7900.JPG

11. POWER FLEX Transmission $ 30 Insert BRAND NEW IN BOX never used.
IMG_7909.JPG

12. WHOOSH Lower Control Arm Bolts BRAND NEW NEVER USED $10 and Upgraded Motor Mount Bolt $10 from WHOOSH.
SOLD
IMG_7910.JPG IMG_7911.JPG

13. WHITE LINE CAMBER BOLTS $25 BRAND NEW NEVER USED
IMG_7912.JPG

14. LED Dash light harness to hook up and run LED interior light in dash 2016+ ST. $15
SOLD
IMG_7906.JPG

15. CABIN AIR TEMP SENSOR FAN...BRAND NEW NEVER USED reads cabin air temp. $25
IMG_7903.JPG

16. STOCK REAR motor mount. $10
IMG_7913.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
GTP

GTP

Thread Starter #9
Awesome Guy to deal with.Was worth the 320 mile trip.Gave me a banging deal for all of these.
Thanks Negi! Great meeting you and great doing business with you. Fantastic communication and pays CASH! Don’t work too hard over the holidays! 👍