Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Name Your Price (Poll)

Set a price for the guaranteed sell of *your* vehicle.

• Total voters
A lot more than the market would give me. I think over the long term depreciation on a clean fist will be slight. I don’t look forward to any future where I feel like I need to sell mine.

A lot more than the market would give me. I think over the long term depreciation on a clean fist will be slight. I don’t look forward to any future where I feel like I need to sell mine.
True, it'll be a good 30 years before the price is back up there. Mines over priced at 6k

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Family tradition is to keep the first car you buy and build it with your kid, who you'll pass it down to eventually. Dad's '71 Thunderbird had its guts removed and turned into a Factory Five cobra kit that we built together when I was in high school early 2000s. Who knows what lies ahead for the FiST? All that's certain is it'll be something wild over the next 20+ years.

Not sure my intentions with the FiST can be replaced with $ but if someone tried to throw six figures at me, we've got something to talk about lol

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
I bought mine for less than $10k. I downgraded the seats from the heated Recaros to the base cloth seats. So less than $10k.

haste

1000 Post Club
$30k and it's yours. Comes with spare tranny, spare brand new long block, two stock radiators, extra set of taillights and other things I can't think of right now.

I'm sure the emotional pain from selling it would eventually go away. Doesn't time heal all wounds?

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
I would trade mine straight up for a 911 GT3 or similar variant, Cayman GT4, C7 Z06, R34 or R35 GT-R, GT500, GT350R, Viper ACR, a couple others I could think of but that's about it...it's weird because not to sound like a jerk but I could have spent 3x what my brand new Fiesta cost on a car and not really cared. But nothing else really did it for me like this car. I've owned over 40 cars and this is the only car I've bought twice.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
$30k and it's yours. Comes with spare tranny, spare brand new long block, two stock radiators, extra set of taillights and other things I can't think of right now.

I'm sure the emotional pain from selling it would eventually go away. Doesn't time heal all wounds?
No...no the pain will not go away. The regret will HAUNT YOU THE REST OF YOUR LIFE*

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I would trade mine straight up for a 911 GT3 or similar variant, Cayman GT4, C7 Z06, R34 or R35 GT-R, GT500, GT350R, Viper ACR, a couple others I could think of but that's about it...it's weird because not to sound like a jerk but I could have spent 3x what my brand new Fiesta cost on a car and not really cared. But nothing else really did it for me like this car. I've owned over 40 cars and this is the only car I've bought twice.
I would not trade it for one of those cars but I do have a rare E36 M3 will sell and not think twice about selling to buy something along those lines. :LOL:
Truthfully I totally get the whole I could have bought something more expensive as I am in that boat as well. I am also of the ilk that the minute I drove one of these cars I knew I had to own one, at least.
This car took me straight back to my youth of lowered setup Datsun 510’s that were pretty much go karts on the street when setup. Thats the way this car felt stock and now with big turbo even more so. Funny thing is I absolutely love that I can drive it like stock at quarter throttle with the S280 but get into and it just completely changes into a rocket.
By far I feel and agree with my tuner that the s280 is probably the best turbo for this car.

ronmcdon

may eventually trade mine for an ND but will definitely enjoy it for a few more years before I do so.
what I like about it is it's a affordable and fun car to track. consumables are as cheap as the NA I had some 15-20 years ago.

I bought mine for less than $10k. I downgraded the seats from the heated Recaros to the base cloth seats. So less than $10k.
Why did you downgrade the seats? I upgraded mine from cloth, I love the heating element in the winter

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk