Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Nate's "build is too strong of a word" Upgrades Thread

Hi everyone. I figured this would be a good place to discuss what I have changed on my car and discuss what i should do next.

List of Upgrades (in no order)
• window tint
• front plate removal
• Injen cold air intake
• Rally Armor mudflaps
• Boomba Racing BOV adapter (purchased not installed)
• Thermal exhaust
• Velossa Tech Big Mouth (purchased not installed)
• Whoosh Race Spec RMM (purchased not installed)

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
You want to feel something that's immediate? Change the M/T fluid to Ravenol 75/80. This is one thing that is felt immediately when you drive the FiST. Don't get me wrong the mount is a great addition to fiming up the Slam from the cheap ford RMM. I roll a Boomba RMM.....have for the past 50K.

OP
Turbo9922
Thread Starter #14
You want to feel something that's immediate? Change the M/T fluid to Ravenol 75/80. This is one thing that is felt immediately when you drive the FiST. Don't get me wrong the mount is a great addition to fiming up the Slam from the cheap ford RMM. I roll a Boomba RMM.....have for the past 50K.
How does using Ravenol change the driving experience? I'm sure it's a top of the line fluid, but does it change the feel gear changes?

OP
Turbo9922
Thread Starter #15
Got my Thermal exhaust installed today and first impressions are that I love it. It has a great sound without being overly obnoxious, and provides the low grumble that I was looking for. Plus the tips make the rear look so much better. Cant wait for this summer.

Attachments

Got my Thermal exhaust installed today and first impressions are that I love it. It has a great sound without being overly obnoxious, and provides the low grumble that I was looking for. Plus the tips make the rear look so much better. Cant wait for this summer.
Watch out for it moving around as it settles so you don’t have a diffuser melt with no tomatoes 🥪