Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS NC: 2016 Fiesta ST - 65k miles, 16000 OBO

Trader history for RLynchST (0)

2016 Magnetic w/ 64k miles. No nav or recaros but my seats are reupholstered katskin leather kit with heated seat switches by the previous owner. I have owned since 53k miles. Car was mechanically bone stock before. 5k+ in mods listed below. A few rattles in the interior need to get fixed but other than that the car runs great. Uploading the pictures I have on my phone as it is night time here but will update with more pictures soon.

Cobb AP v3 with Tune by JST for 93 Octane and E30 Blend. Includes tunes from Stratified and Dizzy as well.
16x8 Konig Dekagrams wrapped in BFG Sport Comp 2 tires
Gloss Black OEM Wheels included with A/S tires.
Swift Spec-R springs. Stock Struts. Rear coil pads replaced with powerflex.
Pierce motorsports upper strut brace
Pierce motorsports traction bar
Thermal R&D 3" Catback Exhaust with 3" downpipe adapter.
Whoosh 3" 200cell catted downpipe
GFB DV+
Whoosh v1 Intercooler
Full CP-e motor mounts installed 1k miles ago. Drivers side, passenger side, and rear motor mount.
Velossa Tech big mouth
3" CP-e Intake with Ram-Air box - evap harness swapped with 2014-2015 version to support.
NGK Iridium step colder plugs
Whoosh Short Shifter with all aluminum bushings in shifter plate and shifter base.

Exterior:
RokBloks Black mudflaps with red logo
Deltastyling Spoiler Riser
Rubber EZ-Lip on front and sides of car.

Attachments