Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Need help?!?! Accessport problem?

I have a 2016 Fiesta ST and I recently bought the stage 2 performance package from cobb. I've only installed the intake and the accessport. With that said.... about 2 days ago 04-05-2023 I went in to work at 3 p.m got off at 1:30 a.m and when I went to start my car it didn't have enough juice to crank over. Now to make this very clear I have had no issues since buying the car in October of 22. I've done the routine maintenance ( oil change. Spark plugs, fluids, ect.) And never had a issue with starting the car. After installing the accessport everything has been amazing and it's ran great for about 2 weeks. Until it started killing my battery. Note that the car usually starts everytime. But twice now I've left the vehicle and come back a mere hour to 10 hours later and try to start it with the result being dead batter. This doesn't happen every time either most times it cranks right up. But randomly it gets a dead battery? Could this be due to my accessport? And if so what do I do? If not then please help me find the reason and solution to this issue. Sorry for the story of a post guys. I appreciate any and all help thank you for your time.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
First test the battery and alternator.
It is very unlikely that an AP could cause this.