Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Need Help ASAP with Mountune Quick Shift Install

Hi, so as the title states, I am currently attempting to install the Mountune quick shift kit. Pretty much, I got to the point when you put the puller on and pull the bolt out and now I’m stuck. I probably messed up badly somewhere, but I’m now at the point where the sleeve on the puller won’t come up, and in turn, the puller itself will now not come up. I have tried going both ways with the socket, and I am currently stuck. Any tips or any kind of help at all would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

OP
benkats
Thread Starter #2
This is urgent, and if anyone has any help to offer, that would be of great use. Thanks again.

OP
benkats
Thread Starter #5
This would have been helpful had I followed the instructions in the video correctly. I appreciate you responding and trying to help. Thankfully, I was able to get it properly fitted and installed, and I must say, after the test drive it was totally worth the small panic and hassle. Shifter feels much less sloppy and overall much better.

OP
benkats
Thread Starter #6
Been so long since I did mine that I don’t remember how it works. Hope someone can chime in and help
Thanks for responding and trying to get some more eyes on the thread, even if your install was out of your memory. I appreciate the response, and I was thankfully able to rectify my own fuck-up and get it installed.