Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Need help finding wheels. first timer to aftermarket wheels

jeff

2000 Post Club
About a week ago I decided to get some wheels. I've spend probably 8 hours looking at the options, threads, etc. I think part of my brain is dissolved. It's disconcerting because I find one I like and it's no longer available. I like Motegi MR125s and Konig Hypergrams, but both seem to be discontinued and I can't find them anywhere. Rota Titans are OK but I'd prefer one of the others.

Anyone know of a place to find the Motegi or Konigs, or is this just the way it is when you find a wheel you like that's old news?

I appreciate the help, it's feeling like I'm spending this time and then what I find I like isn't even available.

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
That sucks that you can’t get what you want. I think the Rota Titans look better than any other wheel I’ve seen.

I like the TD 1.2s in a 15x8. I think they look meaty, and may provide a little more grip having a wider tire.

Then again, these are just my opinions, don’t listen to me lol

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Koenig is still available, just backordered. I called them about a month ago.

OP
jeff

jeff

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Wow thanks guys I appreciate it. I’ve got my heart set on the motegis but I’m wondering if they are unavailable. Rota’s are 2nd, the Konigs third but I think I’d be settling....need to see more pics.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Buy wheels by quality over style first, the Konigs are much better than the others and come in the perfect size, 16x8 are very low in weight and very affordable.

Put on the appropriate 205/45/16 tire or similar as need to look up the rear specs on tires as the sidewall markings can be far from the actual sizes in tread width. Also the lightest tire you can find that fits your needs as well.

The more weight saved the more performance gained in all aspects.

----------
Of course this is my opinion but since you have a performance car I figured you might want the best performance wheels for it:)
Rick