Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

need help getting applecarplay on my 2016 fiesta ST

booba

I called Ford dealership and they said that Ford has not came out with an accessory that can allow us to get apple car play. I also called the parts department and asked for this part HC3Z-19A387-E and they said that they changed the part to an S at the end. i was really hoping someone can lemme know a way i can get apple car play on my 2016 fiesta ST and backup camera

the duke

If you don't have SYNC 3, you'll have to swap the AIPM and screen. 2016s mid-year were the cutoff, you might or might not have to.

https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/ford-mytouch-to-sync3-with-carplay-upgrade.15035/

If you have the hardware, you could manually update the software. I'm running SYNC 3.4 (With carplay) on my 2014 with the AIPM and screen from a late model 2016.

HC3Z 19A387 F is currently the latest hub for the Apple CarPlay upgrade. It went from a B to and E and now an F. I'm having it installed here at my shop soon.