Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Need Help

Wondering if there anyone on the forum that can photo shop something for me.

I just bought a set of Fifteen 52 Tarmac and I'm debating on powder coating them neon yellow. Just trying to see if anyone can photoshop black fiesta with neon yellow Tarmacs. I have attached an image of what I think it could look like.

Attachments

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
The least you could do is post a picture of your black fiesta to be photo-shopped, no?

OP
J
Thread Starter #6
Now can you do it with some Tarmacs. Also I dont have these wheels on the car as I just purchased them and they are brand new in a box

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Last edited:

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
This is awesome thank you so much. What does everyone think? Should I do it
Happy to help. I personally think the look is pretty cool. Typically I'm not a fan of colored rims (besides basic neutral colors) but I think this could work well. Would be even better with a neon green ST sticker / ford badge for the front and back of the car.

TemecFist

Looks outrageous, in a good way. I definitely couldn't show up to the office like this, but I would rallycross a set of wheels this color.
Brake dust will be a pita with them that color.

I think it will look cool as long as you keep the yellow minimalistic, idk how you'll get yellow on the section where the fog lights are though. Also, the bright colors on wheels are hard to keep clean, speaking from experience, I am currently looking into different brake pads that will keep the performance but make less dust.