Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Need help

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I have a steering angle sensor issue but can’t seem to find it, any help would be greatly appreciated thank you!!!!
The steering angle senor is also a part of the ESC system...it is underneath the steering wheel as in the steering wheel will have to be removed in order to access it for repair.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

OP
J
Thread Starter #3
The steering angle senor is also a part of the ESC system...it is underneath the steering wheel as in the steering wheel will have to be removed in order to access it for repair.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
Where can I find the part I have no clue what it looks like

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Call up FOMOCO and tell them you need a steering angle sensor* the steering wheel needs to be removed to access it* Its pretty blatant once the steering wheel has been drawn/pulled off.

SteveS

1000 Post Club
It should be right behind the clock spring. It may not need to be replaced; typically it has to be reset using a computer (and maybe Forscan?)