Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

WTB Need one factory wheel HELP!!!!!!!

Trader history for THE COOP (0)

Just got back from Tire Discounters to see why my new tire is not holding air long and I have a cracked rim!!!! Either from a pot hole or them grinding the highway and leaving a 2" lip at the transition, what else could go wrong at this point!!! So I need a stock rim preferabley BLACK or any color and I'll paint it to match my stockers I painted 2 years ago. I need it ASAP as this is my daily driver and I'm having to put air in it to get to work and air in it to get home. I'm in Nashville and I'll pay shipping if someone can just sell me one and box it up. Thanks!!! COOP

Just got back from Tire Discounters to see why my new tire is not holding air long and I have a cracked rim!!!! Either from a pot hole or them grinding the highway and leaving a 2" lip at the transition, what else could go wrong at this point!!! So I need a stock rim preferabley BLACK or any color and I'll paint it to match my stockers I painted 2 years ago. I need it ASAP as this is my daily driver and I'm having to put air in it to get to work and air in it to get home. I'm in Nashville and I'll pay shipping if someone can just sell me one and box it up. Thanks!!! COOP
where you able to get one?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Did you get one? I have one I can ship as well, but I know Dinos asked first.