Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Need opinions on price....2018 Fiesta ST White Platinum Met Tri Coat 20K miles

Trader history for DizzyMoto (0)

DizzyMoto

1 owner, adult owned, exercised buy option at the end of my lease. Car is completely stock and never tuned. It was a 2nd vehicle that was used as a commuter car and 95% highway miles. My other vehicle is a 4Runner so car was never driven in winter months it came with the summer only tires, which were just replaced with 4 new General GMAX, and (4) new TPMS sensors. Mechanically perfect, front end has some minor chips from highway use. No sunroof, no seats, no navigation. I was going to list locally for $18,500, thoughts on price?? Haven't been keeping up with the used car values, just going off KBB numbers. Appreciate any feedback from the forum.

OP
D

DizzyMoto

Thread Starter #4
Thank you Gents, final MSRP on my FiST was $22,755 and my dealer was offering a 2K rebate at that time. Just watching Autotrader listings for 2017-2019 FiST's within 300 miles I think White sells fastest, followed by Orange, Grey, and then Black. Wasn't sure if I was pricing for quick sale or way over market as there aren't many comparable private seller listings.

JMG2002

If you want to sell it to me, I would say, about $10K :) For others, Carvana would ask $23K or so. Sadly, people like to pay Carvana an extra $5K but not private sale. I think you could get $18.5K.

Wanted to post a follow up since I sold the FiST to Vroom for $20,990. Way more than I thought and the process was really simple.
Can you share the full experience with us? I've seen some negative posts about vroom because people have to sign over the title first then get paid later?

OP
D

DizzyMoto

Thread Starter #10
Sure. Once I had an offer I accepted, from there the process was mailing them the title (can't speak to deals with liens, buyouts, etc). Then you choose a target pickup date and Vroom looks for local carrier who calls to confirm once they are assigned to your car. My pickup date originally was for Monday, and Vroom called Sunday to reschedule the pickup for Tuesday. After pickup I emailed Vroom a pic up the signed pickup confirmation docs. Vroom sent me tracking on the check about 48 hrs later on Thursday, and it was delivered Saturday. Not going to lie though, it is a little sketchy not having your car, title, or money for a few days.

With Vroom reviews I noticed a lot of good selling reviews, and many many bad buying reviews FWIW.