Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Need Plastic clips For the Headlights

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I recently realized why one of my headlights was pointing down and the reason for that is because I’m missing a plastic clip that attaches to the frame rail and bottom of the headlight.
94DCE492-88C2-4C7C-B87A-587C95F5F0C4.jpeg
Does anyone know if I can even buy this piece anywhere?

Dpro

6000 Post Club
you can buy those from Ford it’s actually not uncommon for them to break when putting your headlights back in. My buddies actually keep spares for that reason with that said I have removed and replaced my headlights many times without breaking mine. Knock on wood! It’s really about being careful when putting them back in lining up the clip helps as it’s in a slotted hole that allows it to slide a bit forward or backwards . I usually slide the clip all the way forward as that’s the direction you have to move the headlight when putting it back in.

OP
FiestaSTdude

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
you can buy those from Ford it’s actually not uncommon for them to break when putting your headlights back in. My buddies actually keep spares for that reason with that said I have removed and replaced my headlights many times without breaking mine. Knock on wood! It’s really about being careful when putting them back in lining up the clip helps as it’s in a slotted hole that allows it to slide a bit forward or backwards . I usually slide the clip all the way forward as that’s the direction you have to move the headlight when putting it back in.
Thanks. Mine definitely broke because of me removing the headlights several times, I just realized that the clips are a thing. Definitely a good part to have on hand

OP
FiestaSTdude

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #4
AD246951-9CF5-4694-AE65-9CF27E0FB7FA.png
Here’s the part number for anyone else looking for these things