Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Need tuner for G25-550

xxiaze

What’s up guys, looking for some insight into who would be best suited for my new setup. Will be running full e-85.

Peron STG4 G25-550 kit
320LPH fuel pump
3” exhaust and intake
Bravo Alpha Intercooler

Please steer me in the right direction!

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #3
No aux currently... first run of MAPs will be e85 and maybe 93 tune.

aux later for sure.

would prefer lifetime tuning and good personal connection to the tuner

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Get Aux fuel now....just save yourself the What if and I should've's! You can thank me later.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #5
For sure!! But.... just dropped some serious $$ for this setup. I’m currently hyper broke. Lol. I’m okay without it for the time being no?

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #6
Also, you think 4 port meth overkill? I can run a meth setup at my cold side pipe instead right? If nitrous is a thing later then pull the meth injection at cold side and run meth at 4 port and nitrous at cold side

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Just Run 4 port . So much easier to deal with. Do whatever you want though. Best thing about 4 port is that its hard to run out of Gas....unless your a total Idiot. Plus it cleans your valves way better than meth injection ever will.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Tune+ offers a lifetime tuning service, as you add components he will update the tune accordingly. You may want to check it out.

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #9
Thanks guys, and I’ll def just look into port then.

was looking into tune+ myself.. have you had any experiences with him/them?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Coming from having multiple tuners. Some super easy to deal with other not soo much. I've found that certain Vendors who design products and sell them are the best to use for their Tuning capabilities also. Keep that in mind. Good luck and God speed!

wetwea33

Also, you think 4 port meth overkill? I can run a meth setup at my cold side pipe instead right? If nitrous is a thing later then pull the meth injection at cold side and run meth at 4 port and nitrous at cold side
You will run out of fuel very fast on e85 and fast on 93 as well with that turbo. I wouldn't bother tuning without getting aux for this setup. I would personally avoid a lifetime tune as you tend to get lower quality service. Plus whats the chances you will move up from a g25, its already overkill for a stock motor.

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #13
Going to have to for the time being unfortunately, funds will need to be recovered before aux meth.

wetwea33

Going to have to for the time being unfortunately, funds will need to be recovered before aux meth.
Aux and meth especially on a stock motor and especially running full e85 is overkill. Just go with 4 port aux and send it. I would look into cpe and jst for tuning as well.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #16
Aux and meth especially on a stock motor and especially running full e85 is overkill. Just go with 4 port aux and send it. I would look into cpe and jst for tuning as well.

Well, in all honesty the intention is to eventually blow up the motor and rebuild sexy style. I don’t intend on getting rid of the car so full rebuilds are fine by me. I only get one toy 🧸 I want over kill eventually ya know. Grow with it. Definitely go 4 port when I can and likely meth later too. We shall see.

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #17
I did realize though that to run full e85 I’d need to go 4 port anyways... so as of right now it will be an e tune for a G25-550 with full 3”exhaust, 2J custom 3” intake, BA intercooler, tubular headers and upgraded fuel pump... so I’m thinking I might be able to squeeze e50 out of the time for now?

but yeah, as mentioned before I’m leaning dizzy or stratified. Curious if any of you guys have experience with either of them for a big turbo into aux fuel tuning situation.

JST is a genius with big turbos and special requests. I will most likely use him when I get around to big turbo

wetwea33

I did realize though that to run full e85 I’d need to go 4 port anyways... so as of right now it will be an e tune for a G25-550 with full 3”exhaust, 2J custom 3” intake, BA intercooler, tubular headers and upgraded fuel pump... so I’m thinking I might be able to squeeze e50 out of the time for now?

but yeah, as mentioned before I’m leaning dizzy or stratified. Curious if any of you guys have experience with either of them for a big turbo into aux fuel tuning situation.
You won't be able to run any ethanol without running out of fuel at lowish boost without aux fuel with that turbo. Save and get aux asap. That turbo flows alot and will use up the stock fuel system asap. I ran out of fuel on 93 at like 24psi on an s280, a much smaller turbo.

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
I have used Stratified for a X47R, as of 2 years ago they were very slow turn around. I have not heard if they have sped up in the interim. The tune is good though.