Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Negative Camber 2018?!?!

Thinking about doing negative camber on my car.
Anyone try this yet? Possibly looking to go -2 to -8
I have seen people do extended bolts and washers, but looks slightly weak. Making a camber plate is not a issue. Just asking for set-up styles or if anyone has had problems trying to do so.

Attachments

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
DPro makes -2* camber plates for the rear. He's a user on here. Look him up on the for sale section.

As for the front, -2* is factory I believe...

Are you trying for that squashed Civic look?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magnetic

DPro makes -2* camber plates for the rear. He's a user on here. Look him up on the for sale section.

LoL Everytime i see photos like this I cringe haha

Dpro

6000 Post Club
LoL Everytime i see photos like this I cringe haha
Your worst fear come to reality. :ROFLMAO:

Jokes aside to the OP the camber bolts for the front of our cars are fine if you do not have coilovers . Most coilovers have adustment on bottom if not camber plates on top as well. There are also a few manufacturers selling camber plates for the top. Though we cannot get to them to adjust them without removing the strut because the top strut tower bolt hole on our cars is smaller than most other cars.
So you have plenty of options and its all about the research.

P.S. you put -2 to -8 no one makes anything that will give you minus 8 a lot of us are running between 2 and 3 degrees up front for handling purposes and anywhere from 2 to 3.5 negative in the rear for handling purposes though to get 3.5 negative in the rear one is looking at stacking washers on the bottom studs as my plates do not go lower than a possible 2.5 negative. Latest batch came out a little more aggressive :ROFLMAO:

OP
FiestaDemon95
Thread Starter #5

Yes Im looking to go maybe a little less in the front, sorry new to this whole camber style, but I have seen a few crazy custom cambers done that have really mad me like it.

ronmcdon

you will get -2 front with camber bolts and alighment. The rear will be difficult to adjust much from the factory but should get you -0.8 to -1. This is a solid setup as long a you don't track your car.

'-2 front & -1 rear' will work if you track your car, it just gets a lot more uneven tire wear on the outside portion of the front tires, or so has been my experience. '-3 front and -1' rear works better to even out uneven front tire wear. Whether or not it adds any performance advantages is not something I'm aware of. however that setup I think would get you uneven tire wear for mostly street driving, but not sure it'd be terrible either.

If you are doing this for looks or show car, then it's not something I have any experience with at all and please disregard.

Last edited: