Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New '15 FiST Ingot Silver owner from Sacramento, CA

HellaST

Hello everybody,

I had an 02 WRX wagon so now another subie enthusiast has joined the ford club. Here is a little bit about the car:

Bought mine private party from a guy who was "down sizing" his life a bit (has a BOSS Mustang and a SHO as well). Anyway, got a killer deal and it came with two sets of wheels and tires, full tint, and not a scratch on her! Previous owner has all receipts from break-in procedure for engine and transmission. There's an 8 page break-in instruction document but to be brief he changed the engine oil at 150mi and 600mi with synth-blend, and again at 6,000 with Amsoil full synth. He changed the transmission oil with factory fluid at this time as well. Researched it a bit and definitely couldn't hurt!

Here is a brief note about myself:

From Carmel Valley, Ca and moved to Sacramento to go to college at Sac State. Got a helicopter private pilot license while finishing up my degree in Business Admin. The goal is to get a good job to pay for more flight school but for now, the FiST will do [emoji6]

Here is a picture of Marta the Fiesta

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard

Hello to everyone
I'm a new member I'm 49 and from Telford in the west Midlands England, and this is my ninth ford over the years I have a2013 red fiesta St which is superb I hope to chat to you all and thanks for letting me join the forum p.s I hope to get my decals soon so I can promote the forum more around the west Midlands once again thanks. Richie st2