Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

new '16 FiST owner; bought new 2 days ago shadow black with nav and black painted wheels only options

LILIKE16ST

Just bought my new '16 FiST couple days ago...got it off the lot new 6 hours from where I live with Navigation and black painted wheels for 21500 out the door after tax, tags, title, dealer fees plus whatever other little charges go along with it and that price was after financing as well as I got the car 0 down payment 0% for 60 months and this is a pretty good deal IMO ecspecially considering my credit score is now just under 600. Can't complain that's for sure. Sticker price was just over 23. Car is shadow black. I absolutely love the car it is amazing in every way. I've owned an 86 tbird, 1989 mustang gt foxes, a 94 stang gt, a 95 stang gt, a 97 cobra, an 03 mach 1 mustang and most recently an 03 svt focus which is paid for and now for sale as I have replaced her with my new baby, the black 16 FiST. I will be 33 next month and this is my first new car purchase. Even though the car was bought off a lot it is exactly how I would have ordered it; black on black on black wheels with no moonroof, no recaros, has Nav and painted black wheels/red calipers. The only thing I would change is the fact that the car has the optional Michelin all seasons...I'd prefer the bridgestones over these but when the tires wear out I'm switching to light weight 15s (15x7.5 rota slips) with 195/55/15 bfg sport comp 2s. Loving my FiST!!!! Everyone was right and all the reviewers this car is impossible to not put a smile on your face when driving spirited or any way really! Love it!!!!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome aboard.

OP
LILIKE16ST

LILIKE16ST

Thread Starter #7
you bought my cars twin. Its a badass color combo
yessir it sure is! lol. The same dealer had one exactly like mine except it had the regular grey rado wheels and while they don't look bad at all...it was well worth the 400ish I paid extra for this one with the optional black wheels AND red calipers (which also look great compared to base) I got lucky they just happened to have one just like the one I was originally going to get only with the black wheel option for close to the same price. I wanted Nav for sure but i did NOT want a moonroof...had problems out of the one in my svt, its just something else to mess up down the road, theres more headroom without it, imo it looks better with a solid roof, and most importantly LESS WEIGHT! I wanted the lightest one i could get to start and I plan to do minor weight reduction to make this featherweight even lighter than it already is. Both the heated recaros and Moonroof add weight over the base car...how much I'm not sure (id guess at minimum 30ish lbs combined) I love this car!

OP
LILIKE16ST

LILIKE16ST

Thread Starter #10
Thanks for all the warm welcomes! anyone tell me how to go about getting my cars build number so I can register etc?

OP
LILIKE16ST

LILIKE16ST

Thread Starter #12
You don't have to register or anything like that I was just wondering how to get the build number so I can find out which number the car is....I.e. #1274 of 5000 (just an example) the same way people do with their svt foci ...of which I owned for 3 years and still have it in the process of selling....is this something st owners do as well or is that just svt stuff (svt and team rs joined together to create "ford performance" in 2015 which is what is on my owners manuel holder so technically it is an svt as well and is limited production)

Shadow Black is such a nice color on the FiST, black is a great color when clean; just impossible to keep it clean! Nice purchase and awesome car!

OP
LILIKE16ST

LILIKE16ST

Thread Starter #15
Yes it is I love the car I got a pretty awesome deal on the car it was 19300 before tax tags title registration fee dealer processing fee freight charge etc....and that's with black painted wheels/red painted calipers and Nav as options which is over 1100 in total options msrp was just over 23 I got it for 21500 out the door 0 down 0% interest for 60 months. I love the car it really is that good now I see what all the hype is about. Thanks for all the warm welcomes!
Michael