Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 2016 Molten Orange in the PNW

seran

Always wanted one of these since I first saw them release, the time finally came for a “new” car. It had around 33,700 miles at purchase this past weekend. From what I can tell it is stock (haven’t been able to get underneath and see for sure yet). So far loving it.

Attachments

XanRules

Yeah, after years of being a Subaru owner I am still astounded at how effing cheap aftermarket parts for this car are.

OP
S

seran

Thread Starter #10
Welcome! And don't worry, if things aren't quite as stock as you'd like folks sell stock parts cheap on here fairly often.
I don’t mind the wing riser and I just wasn’t sure about the lowering springs. It’s definitely low but not too low for me or where I travel lol.

Brianmc27

I don’t mind the wing riser and I just wasn’t sure about the lowering springs. It’s definitely low but not too low for me or where I travel lol.
I think it looks great, fwiw. Get down behind the rear bumper and see if you can get a photo so we can ID which springs they are.

Congrats! Great year and color combo.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Welcome to the machine.

Issaquah is a city in King County, Washington, United States. The population was 30,434 at the 2010 census and an estimated 39,509 in 2019. Located in a valley and bisected by Interstate 90, the city is bordered by the Sammamish Plateau to the north and the "Issaquah Alps" to the south. It is home to the headquarters of the multinational retail company Costco. Issaquah is included in the Seattle metropolitan area. Wikipedia

Attachments