Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 2019 ST owner

DarthUrsula

Active Duty U.S. Air Force
Hey all,

Just picked up a very low mileage Fiesta ST. Loving it right out the door. I never expected such a small car to be so quick. Looking forward to learning and hearing about all your experiences.

What do you all suggest my first mod be? Nothing too pricey (yet).

Steven

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
DarthUrsula

DarthUrsula

Active Duty U.S. Air Force
Thread Starter #4
Welcome to the forum!
A rear motor mount or a Accessport are always nice first mods, but I would recommend that you drive and enjoy your Fiesta ST for a while and give yourself time to think about what you want to do with it. They are loads of fun stock.
Much appreciated. I think I will do that.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome!
I agree with FiestaSTdude. A RMM, even with no other mods, is pretty much mandatory. I'd also recommend a shift kit. Those 2 things really make a difference for daily driving.

You might be satisfied with just that. If you want more power, you can do that too.

pixelzombie

You can get the Stage 1 kit from Cobb or just piecemeal it on your own time. The rear motor mount, short shifter kit and the Cobb Stage 1 tune really add to the fun factor of this car.

Sam4

I agree with Mod Away, but it'll never be the same. Wait until you start the car up after the RMM, and then the AC......