Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New! $250 down to order your Team Dynamics wheels for 2015!

Trader history for PCA-1 (0)

I'm in on this! Perfect timing, just bought my performance blue Fist three weeks ago. I'll be going with 17x7.5 +45 Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 in either hi power silver, gold, or anthracite. Can't make up my mind. Just have to confirm on offset with Cobb since this is what Ian ran. Plan on running Cobb springs.

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #3
I'm in on this! Perfect timing, just bought my performance blue Fist three weeks ago. I'll be going with 17x7.5 +45 Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 in either hi power silver, gold, or anthracite. Can't make up my mind. Just have to confirm on offset with Cobb since this is what Ian ran. Plan on running Cobb springs.
Ian's set is 45mm :) .

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #4
Congratulations to Crzyworm623 on using the 2015 spec order $250 deposit program to place of his factory spec order for (1) set of (4) 17x7.5 Matte Black Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 wheels!

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #5
Congratulations to cmattptx on using the 2015 spec order $250 deposit program to place of his factory spec order for (1) set of (4) 17x7.5 Graphite Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 wheels!

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #13
Do you have any pics of these wheels on a stock suspension FiST?
Not that I am aware of as IIRC everyone has been either on drop springs or coilovers. Will see if I can find something.