Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD NEW Fiesta ST Long Block for sale - $1900

Trader history for PhoenixM3 (0)

PhoenixM3

All, I've decided to sell this engine separately from my 2018 FiST. I bought this engine because I thought that I might push my S280 equipped car too far. It didn't happen, and I need room in my garage. These engines go for $2500 from Ford, and you'd have to provide a core block. I flew to Ohio, rented an SUV and hauled it back to Colorado Springs. I've no idea what freight charge would be, so I'd prefer the buyer pick it up from me directly. IMG_2407.JPG IMG_2402.JPG IMG_2403.JPG IMG_2404.JPG IMG_2405.JPG IMG_2406.JPG

OP
PhoenixM3

PhoenixM3

Thread Starter #3
I'd be interested in what freight charges would be to NH, if you don't have any local takers.
I’ve never crated/shipped an engine before, but I’ll look in it. Send me PM with your zip, or respond with it, either way.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
I’ve never crated/shipped an engine before, but I’ll look in it. Send me PM with your zip, or respond with it, either way.
If you can find a local engine shop they may be able to provide information on where to ship from/packaging and stuff. I've done that before, an engine shop charged me a couple hundred bucks to crate an engine and allowed it to be picked up from their shop.

I guess I shouldn't have said "crate" it. The responses that say to "palletize" it and wrap it are correct. That's also acceptable with LTL. Freight

Last edited:
OP
PhoenixM3

PhoenixM3

Thread Starter #17
Really looking for a local buyer. Oddly enough, the Discount Tire sales rep bought a Fiesta ST from a local dealer last November. When he changed the oil, he noted a lot of metal shavings. We’ll see....