Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD NEW Fiesta ST Long Block for sale - $1900

Trader history for PhoenixM3 (0)

Hey dude, I know you sold this but how did you find it for 2500 new?

I am looking for one and they are like almost 6k.
He didn't. He found it for $2500 + a core block. I think in other message boards he somehow was related to Ford or had a Ford hookup so this was probably straight from Ford back when they still serviced these engines directly. He probably got it back in 2019 or 2020.

Mix in pandemic supply chain issues and inflation and add in the important step of Ford not producing these motors on an assembly line anymore and you go from $2500 + a core block to $5-6000.

EDIT: the above are just wild guesses on my part and hopefully @PhoenixM3 is still on the forum and can reply. he did say he had to fly somewhere to get it crated and drive it back to his place so he might not even know how that core block for new engine program worked. Sounds like he bought it off someone else who did that swap.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I'm waiting for Ford to deliver a long block to replace my 2019 engine w/20k on it. They said 12-14 week wait, about 7 weeks ago...
He didn't. He found it for $2500 + a core block. I think in other message boards he somehow was related to Ford or had a Ford hookup so this was probably straight from Ford back when they still serviced these engines directly. He probably got it back in 2019 or 2020.

Mix in pandemic supply chain issues and inflation and add in the important step of Ford not producing these motors on an assembly line anymore and you go from $2500 + a core block to $5-6000.

EDIT: the above are just wild guesses on my part and hopefully @PhoenixM3 is still on the forum and can reply. he did say he had to fly somewhere to get it crated and drive it back to his place so he might not even know how that core block for new engine program worked. Sounds like he bought it off someone else who did that swap.
Damn....glad mine will be replaced under warranty. That is, if it ever arrives. They said 12-14 weeks about 7 weeks ago. WHERE are they being made now?