Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Fist owner from Killeen, TX

Hello all, just bought a dark blue Fist last week. I look forward to learning more about this car and mechanics in general with it.
Update: they are keeping the tuner with it!

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
W
Thread Starter #4
Welcome! Looks like you've got either GReddy or Injen exhaust. Any other goodies that it came with?
Well that’s the thing, the dealership said they can’t sell me the car with the exhaust on it “because of emissions testing”, so they are replacing it. I asked if they were gonna let me have it anyways. It also has a Cobb tuner in it, not sure which one. Other than that idk what all is on it. This is my first manual car, it’s also the first car that I have had that has a good aftermarket selection.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Well that’s the thing, the dealership said they can’t sell me the car with the exhaust on it “because of emissions testing”, so they are replacing it. I asked if they were gonna let me have it anyways. It also has a Cobb tuner in it, not sure which one. Other than that idk what all is on it. This is my first manual car, it’s also the first car that I have had that has a good aftermarket selection.
Ya do not let them sell it to you with parts on it and claim the emissions makes them have to take them off. Thats a scam. Exhaust does not violate emissions.
If they are gonna put a stock exhaust on it make them give you the aftermarket.

edit…. after looking at the pics more closely the exhaust pipe is one of those horrid single tips that does not look right on our cars anyways let them change it to stock lol. Unless you like it.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Definitely don't let them throw out the exhaust, you want to keep that and any other mods on it.

I got the same line on the exhaust but I’m glad I have a new oem exhaust in case I ever want to sell or trade in. I also probably wouldn’t have wanted the one that came with it as I’m picky.

OP
W
Thread Starter #11
Ya do not let them sell it to you with parts on it and claim the emissions makes them have to take them off. Thats a scam. Exhaust does not violate emissions.

edit…. after looking at the pics more closely the exhaust pipe is one of those horrid single tips that does not look right on our cars anyways let them change it to stock lol. Unless you like it.
Yeah I’m not to worried about the exhaust because I’ll probably put a different one on it anyways. I do want the Cobb tuner though!

gtx3076

1000 Post Club

I prefer the single exit exhaust, but the problem on these cars is the rear doesn't have a cutout for it, especially one as large as that.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Out of curiosity would it be possible for a quad tip (two on each side) or just a double tip on the right.
Quad tip lower valances are not made for USDM cars and EUDM ones do not fit.
So quad tips get very expensive.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Quad tip lower valances are not made for USDM cars and EUDM ones do not fit.
So quad tips get very expensive.
I've seen pics of them and they look cool, but I can't imagine any significant performance gains outside a Ken Block-level car.
And yeah, you'd have to fabricate it.