Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New FiST Owner from San Diego

Hello everybody,

Finally, after wanting one ever since they came out, I'm the proud owner of an Orange Spice Fiesta ST.

I've been lurking the forums from some time and I appreciate all the valuable information in here.

Hopefully I'll be able to contribute and maybe even meet some more ST enthusiasts in the So Cal area.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard, post up some photos

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Mine wasn't even off the lot when I took the pic. I'm not doing any suspension mods for a few years. Perf mods are done.

I wanted the Hot Red Pepper, but 2019 didn't have that color. Only the poser st line

SrsBsns

I think I’ve seen your FiST! I visit my brother at least once a month and he lives in NP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Does he have the race red one with recaros and mudflaps? He lives a few blocks away from me, but I've never actually met him. I walk my dog down that way pretty often and usually see it there.

Does he have the race red one with recaros and mudflaps? He lives a few blocks away from me, but I've never actually met him. I walk my dog down that way pretty often and usually see it there.
No he actually doesn’t own a FiST lol he sadly owns a BMW,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk