Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Green Envy 2015 Fiesta ST from NY :)

Hello all [;)]

Finally made my way onto the forum (only took 2 years of having my beauty)

My name is Arielle and I'm 25 years old from Long Island, NY. I ordered my Fiesta ST in July of 2014 and received her on October 18, 2014.

Fresh off the tow truck from the dealer:

After two longs years of tweaking and changing everything to fit my personality, here she is:

Modifications include:
ATP 3" Stainless Downpipe
Boomba Racing Blow Off Valve Adapter
Boomba Racing Intake Manifold Spacer
Boomba Racing Rear Motor Mount
Boomba Racing Sound Symposer Delete
Boomba Racing Throttle Body Spacer
Boomba Racing Wing Risers
Fifteen52 Cup Spoilers
Fifteen52 Tarmacs 17x8
FSWERKS Green Filter Air Intake System
FSWERKS Short Shift Kit
Headlight Armor Tailight/Reflector Tints
Innovative Fab Worx Splitter
MBRP 3" Cat Back Exhaust
Michelin Pilot Super Sport 225/45
RokBlokz Mud Flaps
Speed Dawg Shift Knob (Green Envy)
Steeda Strut Tower Brace
WeatherTech Floorliner Mats

And new things are coming very soon... :)

Pete

Welcome! Great color, I'm biased haha. I really like the black wheels on the green envy, and those cup spoiler with the splitter looks wicked.

Welcome.. Know it's a ride, but we do a ST meet every other week on Tuesdays at the Monmouth mall in New Jersey. Exit 105 off the parkway.
What time do you do that? I just joined as well and am in NYC, but I lived in Freehold for years. Although, getting to the Monmouth Mall on a Tuesday through the rush "hour" traffic in Staten Island would be a nightmarish experience...

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
WELCOME, and NICE RIDE!! [thumb]

Again, it's a shame they shut down and sold the Bridgehampton road course, as I could see you happily blitzing around that beautiful circuit in that hot little FiST, if it were still in existence!!

We used to have a house out in Montauk, right off of Soundview Drive near Gosman's Dock, so I was out there a lot in the past, and know the area well (wow, do I ever MISS that place!! [:(]).

There are also friends of my family living in Port Jefferson.