Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New-ish owner in San Diego!

Diy_FiST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Hello y’all! Got my FiST back in October last year! I’m not new to Fords (tons of Foxbodys) but definitely new to this platform.

it’s been a great daily driver so far and not bad at all in gas. But did I really get it for mileage?? Nope! :sneaky: The bug bit me! So far I’ve gone FBO and run an e30 Dizzy tune and just recently got a set of RPF1s.

Suspension is bone stock! And this is why I’ve joined, I am ready to try Auto-X and use this silver bean for what it’s best at!

any suggestions or tips are welcome! Just looking to see what’s in SoCal for Auto-X and learn what I can (y)
5FC1638F-47F1-4AA9-A6EA-59B38CF8F534.jpeg 8D0DCEC5-05D9-49EE-9E92-521697E2D5A3.jpeg 15819E33-6608-4ABD-A8A1-B2BFBFFA58D6.jpeg

OP
Diy_FiST

Diy_FiST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #6
Swap the dampers. Springs are alright. Also camber bolts
I’m thinking dampers and camber bolts are next. Just wondering which ones. I’ve heard Konis are good. Had a set on my old ‘92 Fox Coupe.

OP
Diy_FiST

Diy_FiST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #8
^^^THIS!
Especially if those RPF1s are 16x7, and therefore H/Street class legal, vs. the 16x8 ones offered by Oakos, which are not.
They are!! I was wondering what class I would fit in. I was thinking my intercooler takes me out of HS?