Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New-ish owner of a Fiesta ST from Canada!

Hey everyone,

I've been a lurker of the forums for a little while now, but I thought that I should introduce myself before posting more on the forums.

My name is Derrick, I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and I own a 2016 Fiesta ST!

I traded in my old car (2010 Camaro V6 Auto) and I bought the ST at the end of February of this year from a local dealership. But there is a little twist to the story: my best friend, who previously owned the Fiesta ST (and probably a member on here), traded in the ST on a 2017 Focus RS that came into the lot. He works at that dealership, so he got a good deal on the RS and a good trade in value on the ST.

Seeing how much blood, sweat and tears (and money) that has gone into that car, I didn't want to see it go to someone who didn't appreciate the car for what it really was. So I traded in my 2010 Camaro V6, with over 220xxx km, for it. I got a pretty good trade in value on the Camaro and also a good deal on the ST, so I said why not?

It didn't take very long to fall in love with the ST. This thing is a go kart compared to my old Camaro and definitely more fun to drive. The ST was already modded out when I got it so I never got to drive a stock ST, but man, can this thing go hahah.

I've got a mod list of what was on the car when I got it and I've added a few things since ownership:

Exterior:

- Fifteen52 Cup spoilers
- Fifteen52 Carbon Fibre Side Skirts
- Fifteen52 Carbon Fibre wing Extension
- SS Tuning Front Fender Flares
- Vega Motorworks Splitter w/ custom machined spacers
- TRC Rear Diffuser
- Boomba Racing Wing Risers
- No Pistons Evap Skid Plate

Drivetrain:

Mountune (lots of Mountune stuff)
- MRX Turbo
- Catted DP
- Lower Intake Box
- High Flow Filter
- Aluminium Radiator
- Quick Shift
- Battery Tiedown
- Turbosmart BOV

- FSWerks 2.5" Exhaust
- CPE Delta Core Intercooler
- Cobb Accessport
- Cobb Exhaust Hangers
- Boomba Racing Transmission Bushings and Shifter Bushings

Drivetrain parts that I've added since ownership:
- Mountune High Flow Induction Hose
- Cobb Rear Motor Mount
- Whoosh Motorsports Crossover pipe

Suspension/Wheels:
- ST Suspension Coilovers
- 17x8 +42 Fifteen52 Turbomacs (Front) w/ 215/40/17 Federal SS595
- 17x8 +42 Fifteen52 Tarmacs (Rear) w/ 205/40/17 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S3

That's everything on the car! At one time, this car was sponsored by Mountune and Fifteen52, that's why there are so many parts from them. Also, back in 2017 when the MRX was put in, it was the first MRX-Powered Fiesta ST in Canada.

Thanks everyone for reading this far and I look forward to talking to you all soon!

Pictures:

fiesta2.jpg 4.jpg 6.jpg fiesta3.jpg 5.jpg fiesta.jpg

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Nice car!

Curious though, the previous owner did all that work and didn't upgrade the rear motor mount?? It's like number 2 on the things to upgrade as soon as you get the car! Glad you've got it sorted and hopefully it treats you well!

I wouldn't mind seeing the SS Tuning Front Flares in person...

OP
Thatwuzeasy
Thread Starter #11
Nice car!

Curious though, the previous owner did all that work and didn't upgrade the rear motor mount?? It's like number 2 on the things to upgrade as soon as you get the car! Glad you've got it sorted and hopefully it treats you well!

I wouldn't mind seeing the SS Tuning Front Flares in person...
Yeah he didn't upgrade it, he said it felt fine to him. I noticed some noise and came to the forum and everyone said that a RMM should be a #1 or 2 mod. Now it's pretty solid!