Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD New Jag Injectors 30% more fuel for your big Turbo fueling needs Genuine Bosch!

Trader history for Dpro (5)

AzNightmare

Just to clarify, are these exactly the same ones that are sold on the whoosh site? I thought there was a whole debate whether the Jaguar OE ones were exactly the same. There was a lot to read and I forgot what the conclusion was..

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
Just to clarify, are these exactly the same ones that are sold on the whoosh site? I thought there was a whole debate whether the Jaguar OE ones were exactly the same. There was a lot to read and I forgot what the conclusion was..
The conclusion was they were the same. To answer Typhoons question the seals are the seals they come with not the Tune+ uprated seals.

As far as I know as of right now Tune+ does not sell those separately and no one has researched exactly who makes them or sells them.

P.S. If someone wants them now I could do free shipping till the New Year!

Last edited: