Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS New konig dekagrams SOLD

Trader history for SpiceyorangeST (0)

Brand new konig dekagrams. Nib, never mounted. 16x8 +40. $650, PayPal only IMG20220903163730.jpg 20220524_102441_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Bro I bought these same rims brand new this year and with tires, it was so expensive. I couldn't believe I did it but I couldn't stand the stock rims and I needed new tires anyways. Bottom line, Fiesta drives so much better with these and thicker tires. Plus the offset is perfect, no rubbing and it is a bit wider so really looks good.

Great deal 👌

OP
SpiceyorangeST
Thread Starter #13
Bro I bought these same rims brand new this year and with tires, it was so expensive. I couldn't believe I did it but I couldn't stand the stock rims and I needed new tires anyways. Bottom line, Fiesta drives so much better with these and thicker tires. Plus the offset is perfect, no rubbing and it is a bit wider so really looks good.

Great deal 👌
I've had these for sale for months between this forum and multiple fb groups, nobody seems to want them.

OP
SpiceyorangeST
Thread Starter #15
I'm dying to get them, just been unemployed since august but been watching these since you posted them. If someone gets to em before good for them cuz these are a steal. Good luck brother
No worries, your competition is a bunch of fake fb profiles who ask if it's still available.