Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New little blue in Columbus!

Hola, name is Chris.
Bought one seriously rough 2016 fiesta st back in the beginning of march. 35k miles but hey she does the trick.
Currently on the car..
RMM (idk the brand)
Mishimoto induction hose (came with car)
Insanely loud exhaust (idk the brand)
BC coilovers
Short shifter thingy from Whoosh
Crossover pipe from whoosh
Whoosh v1 Intercooler
Mishimoto hard pipe kit.
Some random BOV.

Ordered from whoosh a couple of days back
Ram air intake. (I’ve read that it’s pointless since the one that comes with the car is efficient with a replacement filter) I just like the way it looks to be honest.

Just ordered my access port today
Would like to get it tuned but I’ll be honest I have not a single clue on how to start that process etc.
Will be sticking to 93 for fuel since e85 is hard to come by in Columbus GA. (Currently the car is not tuned to my knowledge)

Next month I’m hoping to change out the spark plugs and buy the whoosh hybrid turbo. We will see how money looks at that time.

Anyways! Excited to be here and figure this out. It’s been fun reading the insane amounts of information in some of these threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats and welcome!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

Car is definitely a riot and seems like you already have a good plan in place [emoji23]

Enjoy!!

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! You came to the right place. Lots of these people really know this car and get a lot out of it.

OP
TheNamesDoc
Thread Starter #5
Attached is some pictures of some of the roughness.
Dent on trunk and rear bumper

Side skirts were falling off. Tried to double sided tape them bad boys with no luck. Drilled a tiny hole and zip tied. Looks good for now

Was missing the jack point cover and just got this one in the mean time.

Front bumper was dremel-d to hell to fit previous owners FMIC.

Look to replace front and back bumper but not having much luck finding them online.

OP
TheNamesDoc
Thread Starter #6
Welcome! You came to the right place. Lots of these people really know this car and get a lot out of it.
Haha trust me I definitely noticed. This is also my first car I’ll be modding a car so I’m glad this forum exists lol

OP
TheNamesDoc
Thread Starter #13
Welcome! Hope you scored it for an awesome price !
12.5 out the door with taxes etc. I won’t lie I didn’t do to much research on pricing but it seemed fair after I test drove it lol.