Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Member, 2019 ST

Hi everyone, I have been lurking here since I bought my 2019 in June of that year. Decided to go ahead and sign up, tons of good info and discussions here. Right now my car is ‘stage 2‘ but I have the S280, Woosh catted DP, single port aux and Dizzy map sensor in the garage. Im going to go ahead and pick up the Dizzy ethanol gage then it’ll be time to start wrenching.

Even though I already have the SP aux and quick connect harness I’m on and off about actually installing it. I’m a little sketched out about it, but tons of good info, experience and insights here will help me make the call.

Thanks for having me.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! You're wasting no time, I see.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Welcome to the machine.

Nobody sane keeps their FiST stock....at least not initially. My 2019 received mods the first two weeks I had it. Window tint was installed the same day I picked it up.

The Great Seal of Missouri
The Great Seal was designed by Judge Robert William Wells and adopted by the Missouri General Assembly on January 11, 1822. The center of the state seal is composed of two parts. On the right is the United States coat-of-arms containing the bald eagle. In its claws are arrows and olive branches, signifying that the power of war and peace lies with the U.S. federal government. On the left side of the shield, the state side, are a grizzly bear and a silver crescent moon. The crescent symbolizes Missouri at the time of the state seal's creation, a state of small population and wealth which would increase like the new or crescent moon; it also symbolizes the "second son," meaning Missouri was the second state formed out of the Louisiana Territory.

This shield is encircled by a belt inscribed with the motto, "United we stand, divided we fall," which indicates Missouri's advantage as a member of the United States. The two grizzlies on either side of the shield symbolize the state's strength and its citizens' bravery. The bears stand atop a scroll bearing the state motto, "Salus Populi Suprema Lex Esto," which means, "Let the welfare of the people be the supreme law." Below this scroll are the Roman numerals for 1820, the year Missouri began its functions as a state.

The helmet above the shield represents state sovereignty, and the large star atop the helmet surrounded by 23 smaller stars signified Missouri's status as the 24th state. The cloud around the large star indicates the problems Missouri had in becoming a state. The whole state seal is enclosed by a scroll bearing the words, "The Great Seal of the State of Missouri." (RSMo.10.060)

OP
B_hix
Thread Starter #6
Welcome to the machine.

Nobody sane keeps their FiST stock....at least not initially. My 2019 received mods the first two weeks I had it. Window tint was installed the same day I picked it up.

The Great Seal of Missouri
The Great Seal was designed by Judge Robert William Wells and adopted by the Missouri General Assembly on January 11, 1822. The center of the state seal is composed of two parts. On the right is the United States coat-of-arms containing the bald eagle. In its claws are arrows and olive branches, signifying that the power of war and peace lies with the U.S. federal government. On the left side of the shield, the state side, are a grizzly bear and a silver crescent moon. The crescent symbolizes Missouri at the time of the state seal's creation, a state of small population and wealth which would increase like the new or crescent moon; it also symbolizes the "second son," meaning Missouri was the second state formed out of the Louisiana Territory.

This shield is encircled by a belt inscribed with the motto, "United we stand, divided we fall," which indicates Missouri's advantage as a member of the United States. The two grizzlies on either side of the shield symbolize the state's strength and its citizens' bravery. The bears stand atop a scroll bearing the state motto, "Salus Populi Suprema Lex Esto," which means, "Let the welfare of the people be the supreme law." Below this scroll are the Roman numerals for 1820, the year Missouri began its functions as a state.

The helmet above the shield represents state sovereignty, and the large star atop the helmet surrounded by 23 smaller stars signified Missouri's status as the 24th state. The cloud around the large star indicates the problems Missouri had in becoming a state. The whole state seal is enclosed by a scroll bearing the words, "The Great Seal of the State of Missouri." (RSMo.10.060)

OP
B_hix
Thread Starter #7
Yea I kinda went ham, lol. Same thing, window tint and bike rack immediately then came the A/P and the downward (or upward?) spiral began...

OP
B_hix
Thread Starter #12
The trailer hitch was week two or three...most everything in my sig was within 6 months. LSD is next year. I despise fwd spin.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I def see a LSD in the future but I’m going to wait until it’s time to replace the clutch...at least that’s the plan right now. 😂