Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Member from Nashville

jxpresto

What's up everybody? I decided to create a profile on here because there doesn't seem to be much activity over at FiestaST.org. I've had my 2015 Molten Orange Fiesta ST since March of 2015 and absolutely love it.

Took it out to the Blue Ridge Parkway and Tail of the Dragon a few weeks after taking delivery and had a ball. Those are exactly the kind of roads these things were made for!

In April of this year I went out and did the ST Octane Academy at Miller. I cannot recommend that enough. If you are on the fence just figure out a way to make it happen. You will not regret it!

So far no plans for any mods at the moment but will consider it down the road.

Here are a few pics of my E30 just for the hell of it. From another trip to the mountains with my old wheels.

And a more recent one with my new wheels.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.

OP
jxpresto

jxpresto

Thread Starter #7
I'm pretty sure I was at octane acdemy with you. You showed me a picture of your E30 that you had recently purchased from a
Guy flipping it that you just missed out purchasing on a forum, and remember you being from Nashville. I was sitting in the front row on the right. Welcome aboard.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

OP
jxpresto

jxpresto

Thread Starter #13
I'm pretty sure I was at octane acdemy with you. You showed me a picture of your E30 that you had recently purchased from a
Guy flipping it that you just missed out purchasing on a forum, and remember you being from Nashville. I was sitting in the front row on the right. Welcome aboard.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Small world. I am having a hard time thinking back to who sat where but Octane Academy was a great time. Wish I had the $$$ at the time to do the second day.