Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member from SE Oklahoma.

Just bought a 2016 Shadow Black Fiesta ST from another member on this board, RE-RX7. Just wanted to introduce myself to the group as I'll be owning this thing for a good while now. Looking forward to being a part of the community, helping where I can, and learning along the way.

Thanks!

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome Aboard.

Dave

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome aboard.

Welcome from DFW.

10 of us (4 Fiestas and 6 Focus) were driving through Antlers, OK on Saturday morning. We took a cruise up through the Indian Highway and on to the Talimena into Arkansas. On the way back we went half of the Talimena to 259 down to Broken Bow and hit that incredible section of 259 just south of Big Cedar. If you had posted up sooner I would have invited you to tag along. It was a really fun drive. You've got some really incredible roads in your area you should definitely hit with that Fiesta. I know I'd be up there a lot more often if I didn't live in DFW with 1 day weekends.

A Spring Talimena trip is planned if you want to tag along. I know you're in OK, but you can join up on the North Texas STs Facebook group. We got a few South OK people on there. That's where that gets all organized.

Couple videos from the cruise I've gotten up so far.
Indian hwy - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M1EO_5REIU
Talimena - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS8T_UQPsVs

OP
B
Thread Starter #8
Hell yeah man. Love it up there. The Indian highway is legit. On 259 past the 3 sticks monument in the decreasing radius, almost hair pin turn. We call that black top death. Just a few corners up from that, my buddy wrecked his vr4.

OP
B
Thread Starter #9
Welcome from DFW.
I
10 of us (4 Fiestas and 6 Focus) were driving through Antlers, OK on Saturday morning. We took a cruise up through the Indian Highway and on to the Talimena into Arkansas. On the way back we went half of the Talimena to 259 down to Broken Bow and hit that incredible section of 259 just south of Big Cedar. If you had posted up sooner I would have invited you to tag along. It was a really fun drive. You've got some really incredible roads in your area you should definitely hit with that Fiesta. I know I'd be up there a lot more often if I didn't live in DFW with 1 day weekends.

A Spring Talimena trip is planned if you want to tag along. I know you're in OK, but you can join up on the North Texas STs Facebook group. We got a few South OK people on there. That's where that gets all organized.

Couple videos from the cruise I've gotten up so far.
Indian hwy - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M1EO_5REIU
Talimena - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS8T_UQPsVs
Hell yeah man. Love it up there. The Indian highway is legit. On 259 past the 3 sticks monument in the decreasing radius, almost hair pin turn. We call that black top death. Just a few corners up from that, my buddy wrecked his vr4. I may go up there tomorrow. Most likely will go next weekend also with the super moon being on Monday, should be pretty amazing on Saturday night already.

Hell yeah man. Love it up there. The Indian highway is legit. On 259 past the 3 sticks monument in the decreasing radius, almost hair pin turn. We call that black top death. Just a few corners up from that, my buddy wrecked his vr4. I may go up there tomorrow. Most likely will go next weekend also with the super moon being on Monday, should be pretty amazing on Saturday night already.
Nice. Yeah, I wish I lived closer, I'd go up there all the time.