Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Member Here!

cClark06

Hey Guys, I Just Joined The Forum. I Just Picked Up A Left Over 17 ST In Magnetic About 2 Weeks Ago. Ive Put 1900 Miles On It As Of Today (Daily Driver) And Already Finding Out That Magnetic Is More Than Just A Color.

Early This Morning I Couldnt Help But Run Over A Deer Carcass In The Middle Of The Road, Timing With Traffic Wasnt On My Side! Then This Evening On The Way Home From Dropping My Daughter Off At A Football Game, A Buzzard Got My Pass Mirror And Broke The Mount And Gouged My Door.

So Its Been A Lil Bit Of A Rough Start With Her, But She Is Fine I Am Find. And I Guess Heated Mirrors Will Be My 1st Upgrade. Since I Dont Have The Recaro Seats!

Can You Tell Me If This Is A Plug And Play Option Or Do I Need To Add A Switch?

Thanks Guys And Gals Looking Forward To Being Part Of The Club.

And God Bless!

Flaco

2000 Post Club
Welcome ! Heated mirrors are plug and play, and can be found on E-bay. You may have to paint the caps to match unless you get lucky and find a set in Magnetic.

OP
C

cClark06

Thread Starter #5
Welcome ! Heated mirrors are plug and play, and can be found on E-bay. You may have to paint the caps to match unless you get lucky and find a set in Magnetic.
Great To Hear I Would Imagine The Caps Are The Same From Heated To Non Heated. Being It Is Only A Cap? My Cap Did Not Suffer Any Damage.

And Thanks To The Rest Of You For The Greatings!