Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member in Maryland

Long time lurker here. Bought my 2016 FiST new 5 years ago and have loved the car since. Have done some light modifications over the years, but getting more serious now that I have (finally) finished paying the car off. My current mods are in my signature, and I have spent a lot of time reading the forum for valuable advice on my Fiesta. Currently have a Mishimoto cold side pipe, HKS BOV, and MAP block off plate that I will be installing soon.
an
I plan on installing these parts with a Whoosh intercooler in the near future. I wanted to get all of my bolt ons on the car first before investing in a tune. I have read good things about Stratified and Tune+, but any advice would be greatly appreciated! My eventual end goal would be a S280 turbo upgrade on the stock fuel system.

Previously I had a Volvo 850 Wagon with a built engine and Borg Warner K24 turbo and manual swap. Looking forward to continuing my journey with the FiST!

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Welcome! Volvo pics? My first car was an 850R and I loved it.

Sounds like a solid upgrade plan. Love the HOS BOV sounds. Looking forward to seeing where the mod path takes you.

OP
MDFiST301
Thread Starter #12
Welcome fellow MD person. If you ever want to see an S280 powered stock fuel ST let me know, I love getting people to hop on the S280 wagon.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Awesome! How long have you had the turbo set up? Any idea what kinda numbers you put down with the S280 and stock fuel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Awesome! How long have you had the turbo set up? Any idea what kinda numbers you put down with the S280 and stock fuel?

Had it for about 18-19 months. 20k miles and no issues. Something like 280-300 whp, runs a 12.8 in the 1/4

OP
MDFiST301
Thread Starter #14
Had it for about 18-19 months. 20k miles and no issues. Something like 280-300 whp, runs a 12.8 in the 1/4

That sounds awesome! Who did the tune for your car? Did you have a shop in MD install the turbo?

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
That sounds awesome! Who did the tune for your car? Did you have a shop in MD install the turbo?

I've used both Dizzy and Tune+, both are awesome.

I installed it, it isn't hard at all. Basic mechanic ability is all you need, that and tools.