Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Member in Virginia Beach

Hello everyone,

I’ve been lurking these forums for a while now. Bought my 2015 FiST last year in June. Local to the Hampton Roads area and I’ve already done a few mods to my car. I’m here to learn as much as I can and to gain insight into our platform especially since this is my first boosted car and the first car I’ve done mods to. Below is a list of my mods thus far. Hopefully going big turbo sometime next year. Thanks!

Tuned by Adam at Tune+ on E30 and 93

Engine/Power Mods:
K&N Intake
Whoosh Crossover
Whoosh Turbo Inlet
Whoosh J Pipe
Whoosh Intercooler Hoses
Whoosh V3 Intercooler
Turbosmart Plumb Back Shortie BOV
NGK Iridium One Step Colder Spark Plugs
Whoosh Silicone Symposer Delete

Exhaust:
MBRP Exhaust

Suspension/Bracing:
Powerflex Street Spec Side Motor Mounts
Whoosh Street Spec Rear Motor Mount
Mountune Chassis Brace

Shifter/Transmission:
Mountune Quick Shift Adapter
Boomba Short Shift Arm Lever
Whoosh Shifter Base Bushings
BG Synchro Shift II Synthetic Gear Lubricant

Visual/Exterior:
Rota Titan 7.5” 40mm Offset
Velossa Tech Big Mouth
Window Tint
Whoosh Stubby Antenna 96DC1D5D-59B2-4BC7-88F7-1ABF91607ED9.jpeg 4FABDA42-C36F-405D-8D46-A4E179A5FD83.jpeg

Welcome! I used to live in VB. There’s tons of fellow fiesta st owners out there PM me and I can connect you with a couple of them on Instagram!

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Welcome to the machine.

How's that LOUUUUUUD exhaust working for ya? Tired of it yet? I bet your neighbors are...lol

That second pic is NOT in VB....looks like up this way.
I too, used to live in VB decades ago. (near Providence Square). Last times I was down there were 2015 and 2004. Or is it: Last time I was down there was 2015 and 2004?

Attachments

OP
MattM
Thread Starter #7
Welcome to the machine.

How's that LOUUUUUUD exhaust working for ya? Tired of it yet? I bet your neighbors are...lol

That second pic is NOT in VB....looks like up this way.
I too, used to live in VB decades ago. (near Providence Square). Last times I was down there were 2015 and 2004. Or is it: Last time I was down there was 2015 and 2004?
The second one is on the blue ridge parkway up by wintergreen! And I’m not very exhaust savvy, but this one actually isn’t too bad at idle. The previous owner had already done this, the mountune chassis brace, and the k&n intake. I don’t know if maybe they added a resonator or something. It definitely drones above 70 mph though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
MattM
Thread Starter #8
Welcome! I used to live in VB. There’s tons of fellow fiesta st owners out there PM me and I can connect you with a couple of them on Instagram!
I appreciate it! I don’t really use instagram unfortunately. May have to start back up lol

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
The second one is on the blue ridge parkway up by wintergreen! And I’m not very exhaust savvy, but this one actually isn’t too bad at idle. The previous owner had already done this, the mountune chassis brace, and the k&n intake. I don’t know if maybe they added a resonator or something. It definitely drones above 70 mph though! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tons of posts on exhausts here. Whether they did a RESONATOR DELETE, the MBRP is LOUD...

I assumed aftermarket exhaust made a difference like it does on MOST cars, but nope. No performance gains. Well, that was after I bought a used Borla. I looked at all the brands and listened to the vids, but most are useless since they are in the driveway, not under load. I love the Borla since it doesn't drone. It sounds loud under load around 3,xxx rpm? But mellows out above and below it. If I knew then......I would just do a resonator delete and put the dollars elsewhere.

I used to ride my motorcycle down the BRP once a year, but the 35mph got tiring and it was the same old scenery. I used to ride the upper, right quadrant of WV and there is some great scenery there. My bike is for sale, along with a bike trailer and ALL the gear for XXL male. Priced to sell.

OP
MattM
Thread Starter #10
Tons of posts on exhausts here. Whether they did a RESONATOR DELETE, the MBRP is LOUD...

I assumed aftermarket exhaust made a difference like it does on MOST cars, but nope. No performance gains. Well, that was after I bought a used Borla. I looked at all the brands and listened to the vids, but most are useless since they are in the driveway, not under load. I love the Borla since it doesn't drone. It sounds loud under load around 3,xxx rpm? But mellows out above and below it. If I knew then......I would just do a resonator delete and put the dollars elsewhere.

I used to ride my motorcycle down the BRP once a year, but the 35mph got tiring and it was the same old scenery. I used to ride the upper, right quadrant of WV and there is some great scenery there. My bike is for sale, along with a bike trailer and ALL the gear for XXL male. Priced to sell.
Yeah I’ve read a fair few of them. This one doesn’t bother me too much right now and as you said there’s not much performance gain so since it’s already on there, I’m more than likely keeping it for a while. I do like the tone and burbles I get out of it.

I’m currently saving for a house, but the fiancé told me that after we get that all situated and have everything wedding wise paid for she said “I don’t care if you build your car to go to the moon.” So that has me eye balling the Peron g25-550 kit on Ron’s website lol. That won’t be till next year at the earliest though.

My fiancé just loves the mountains so we go up there from time to time for hijo. And breweries and stuff.

Good luck with the sale of your motor cycle though!

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I'm on the budget side of performance add-ons. I've spent money on cars and they are just one step above a boat. I had two of those, one in VB btw. I used to lauch at Great Bridge Locks public ramp and ski on the Elizabeth river.

My Reserve Retirement money kicks in October (thereabouts) and I'm getting only one splurge item.....an LSD. I'm still undecided on which one. Then $1k a month will go to my mortgage. That will reduce the interest pretty quickly. By the time I retire, I'll have more than enough equity to buy 10+ NC acres outright. I want enough room to build a bonfire, ride an ATV and play music loudly.