Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Member - Lots of stickers and swoosh noises. Don't wash it often.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
WELCOME!

Is this a fully prepped stage car (FULL ARA/Rally America rules compliant; cage, fire system, 6 point belts, seats, etc.)?

Which gravel tires are you using (size, brand, compound)?

Last edited:

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Would love to hear more about your wheel, tire, suspension setup. Are you using wheel spacers to push those wheels out?

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account

Attachments

OP
Philld_with_donuts
Thread Starter #19
WELCOME!

Is this a fully prepped stage car (FULL ARA/Rally America spec cage, fire system, 6 point belts, seats, etc.)?

Which gravel tires are you using (size, brand, compound)?
Hey, so as some have seen, this car was built originally for SEMA by IceNine in Detroit, and the story goes that it was planned for ARA use after Ford gave the car back. Speaking with one of the drivers, he claimed the car was homologated and log booked, but the log book was long gone by the time I got the car. It has the same cage and suspension as the Team O'neill cars, 5-point harnesses, but does not have a fire suppression system (I think ARA lets you get away with two hand held bottles).

I hadn't raced dirt or FWD before picking up this car a couple years ago, so I wanted to get a few seasons of rallycross and maybe some RallySprint under my belt before I attempt stage. May also seek a driver school before then as well.

Currently running either MRF ZDM3's (185/65R15) or Blizzaks (205/40R17) depending on the surface running on.