Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member -- Lower NY

Hey all!
Just joined this forum but have lurked for a while. 2014 tuxedo black Fiesta with 76,000 miles. I've had the car as my DD since 2015 and I bought it with 12,000 miles on the odometer.
When I bought the car, I had no idea how to drive stick, my only friend with a manual was paranoid I would ruin his clutch so my plan was to have a friend who could drive stick meet me at the dealership and I would take his automatic car home. I would then use alternative transportation while I took my time to learn in some parking lots. Well the dealership ran into a delay and I couldn't pick it up on the day I had planned, and my buddy was busy the following week. I said screw it, had my girlfriend follow behind me in her car, and did my best to not stall at every red light on the drive home. Since then, I've put on over 65,000 miles and still rocking the original clutch! I drove her from California to NY in 2020 and she held up almost perfectly except for a little over heating in the Vegas desert (stock radiator) It's been a great ownership so far and I would love to make this a forever car but give it a break from the DD responsibilities. My current mod list is as follows:
• Cobb AP W/ Dizzy 93 stage 2 custom tune.
• Whoosh v1 FMIC
• Whoosh short ram intake
• Whoosh crossover pipe
• Whoosh induction hose.
• Cobb rear motor mount.
• Whoosh sound symposer delete.
• Whoosh short throw shifter.
• Whoosh Aluminum shifter base bushings
• Ford performance shift knob.
• Windows tinted
• Upgraded halogen headlight bulbs.
• Brisk iridium performance spark plugs 1 step colder.
• YOKOHAMA ADVAN FLEVA V701 XL 205/40r17 summers
• 17X7 SPARCO ASSETTO GARA Wheels
• EBC dash slot rotors
• EBC Red stuff brake pads
• Stoptech stainless steel brake lines
• Whoosh magnetic oil drain plug

20210922_165222.jpg 20230409_133431.jpg MVIMG_20200806_085413.jpg 20230810_114635.jpg 20230823_123648.jpg

Last edited:

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hey all!
Just joined this forum but have lurked for a while. 2014 tuxedo black Fiesta with 76,000 miles. I've had the car as my DD since 2015 and I bought it with 12,000 miles on the odometer.
When I bought the car, I had no idea how to drive stick, my only friend with a manual was paranoid I would ruin his clutch so my plan was to have a friend who could drive stick meet me at the dealership and I would take his automatic car home. I would then use alternative transportation while I took my time to learn in some parking lots. Well the dealership ran into a delay and I couldn't pick it up on the day I had planned, and my buddy was busy the following week. I said screw it, had my girlfriend follow behind me in her car, and did my best to not stall at every red light on the drive home. Since then, I've put on over 65,000 miles and still rocking the original clutch! I drove her from California to NY in 2020 and she held up almost perfectly except for a little over heating in the Vegas desert (stock radiator) It's been a great ownership so far and I would love to make this a forever car but give it a break from the DD responsibilities. My current mod list is as follows:
• Cobb AP W/ Dizzy 93 stage 2 custom tune.
• Whoosh v1 FMIC
• Whoosh short ram intake
• Whoosh crossover pipe
• Whoosh induction hose.
• Cobb rear motor mount.
• Whoosh sound symposer delete.
• Whoosh short throw shifter.
• Whoosh Aluminum shifter base bushings
• Ford performance shift knob.
• Windows tinted
• Upgraded halogen headlight bulbs.
• Brisk iridium performance spark plugs 1 step colder.
• YOKOHAMA ADVAN FLEVA V701 XL 205/40r17 summers
• 17X7 SPARCO ASSETTO GARA Wheels
• EBC dash slot rotors
• EBC Red stuff brake pads
• Stoptech stainless steel brake lines
• Whoosh magnetic oil drain plug

View attachment 57916 View attachment 57917 View attachment 57918 View attachment 57919 View attachment 57920
Welcome to the forum!