Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member ! Need help

JustinFR

Hi everybody, I m a young french driver. I have a 2010 ford fiesta, 90hp ans the st line pack. I want to buy a new car, An ST !!
I found a 2014 full prepared ST with 308hp. The car have a good configuration but I want to add some upgrade. I should add a rev limiter, reinforced gimbals, injection rail, hood with air intake, a biggest rear diffuser, all the lights and maybe clutch and pistons.
I have only one problem, it’s impossible to find all the parts i want on french tuning websites, that’s why I post this message, I need some us or uk links for 2014 fiesta st tuning parts.
I add some picture of the car with this post and I hope have some answers !!

Attachments

The U.S. version of the Fiesta ST has little in common with the version you have.
Your best possibility for parts, that I could find in less than five minutes, was www.fordmonoco.com. the principality of Monoco offers Ford performance parts through the sales agency network. I would have to presume that Shelby Mustangs and the more mundane ST products plus parts and service are all available there. I would recommend that you take a vacation there! Send us a picture of your Fiesta ST on the hairpin turn of the GP circuit.

OP
J

JustinFR

Thread Starter #6
The U.S. version of the Fiesta ST has little in common with the version you have.
Your best possibility for parts, that I could find in less than five minutes, was www.fordmonoco.com. the principality of Monoco offers Ford performance parts through the sales agency network. I would have to presume that Shelby Mustangs and the more mundane ST products plus parts and service are all available there. I would recommend that you take a vacation there! Send us a picture of your Fiesta ST on the hairpin turn of the GP circuit.
Can tou send the link another time, Your link doesn’t work

You were
Can tou send the link another time, Your link doesn’t work
It would be difficult, if not impossible for anyone in America to make any recommendations regarding Good tuner shops, performance parts stores or vehicle customizing/ body shops in France. You just recently specified that you want body modifications as well. A Ford dealership in your area that sells Shelby Mustangs can possibly direct you to a shop that does the work you are wanting. I can only recommend that you talk to owners of cars in the area you live and work that have modifications similar to what you are wanting. Those people are going to be more helpful about where to go than any of us here in the US. Good luck!