Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member, new FiST, new to tuning...

Hey all,

Purchased a 2016 Fiesta ST yesterday and picking her up on friday, really excited. This will be my first go at customizing/modding/tuning so any and all recommendations, tips or support would be greatly appreciated. There is so much to know, so many options, different preferences, its just a bit overwhelming. I think im going to begin with some cosmetic mods just to dip my toes in and not risk voiding the warranty right out the gate. Would like some fins for the diffuser, some euro lights and maybe a spoiler extension. What are some solid and smart first performance mods when I get to that point? Access port/tune? Intake? Thanks in advance, and go easy on the rookie! Look forward to getting to know yall
-Ryan

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Cosmetic mods are a great place to start. When it comes to performance mods, a rear motor mount is highly recommend (to reduce engine movent), as well as an upgraded Intercooler (too keep charge temps down). A high flow filter, a tuner (Cobb V3 Accessport), and a tune from a professional tuner (highly recommend dizzy) and you're pretty much set with the most basic mods that will help you max out the stock turbo and fix a few issues from factory. You can get most of these from Ron at Whoosh Motorsports or a variety of other retailers. I myself have the V3 FMIC and Street Spec RMM from Whoosh and highly recommend them. He also just came out with an induction kit which seems cool.

If you're looking for more of a stage step up, take a look at this loose guide.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
N
Thread Starter #7
Thanks yall! Took a leap of faith and tried out carvana. Got 7 days to decide if it's worth keeping or not, gonna have it looked at on Saturday to get a better idea. Here's the link, look forward to getting to know the community...and being broke for the rest of my life!
https://www.carvana.com/vehicle/1357950

OP
N
Thread Starter #8
Jeff I actually stumbled across your vids on YouTube earlier, liked the cosmetic one too. Great info thanks!

Looks great! And it came with the carbon shift knob! Already off to a great start!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk