Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member out of PA (southeast)

Magnetic

Hey! So I just got into a FiST and I’m loving it! I’ll attach an image of what it looks like now but I will definitely update as I go. I plan on making it my own, unlike any other with my personal touches/styling. Would love suggestions on power upgrades though! Please tell me a mod that you’ve done and what you’re honest opinion is about that product. Thank you! View attachment 44439
So for power it depends on how you like the power to come on and how much you need.

I personally LOVE having low end torque. I remember the 1st day I drove off the lot I was blown away by the torque and it felt like an older V8 mustang my dad used to have. I enjoyed ripping up hills with it and even my dad was surprised. (he has like 8 cars and all high performance)

Others want to be the fastest and prefer big turbos with a lot of top end. I don't know how well these do on canyon runs due to the ramp up of the power coming on but I'm sure the turner can get it dialed in somehow.

I'm running the Whoosh Hybrid Turbo and although there's the S280 out there I haven't maxed the Whoosh out yet. (Working on that now) It's been a VERY reliable kit. I think I have almost 50K or around there miles on it and not a single issue. When it finally goes I will entertain the S280 since I'll have maxed out mods to take full advantage of the gains.

Just my 2 cents.

Welcome aboard!

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Do you know what they mean with Button Trim and LED display? (They dont have any photos of those pieces from what I could see)

It's such a nice unit!
button trim is the trim around the cc buttons in carbon fiber they also send you another set of buttons. One member on here got red ones which i thought was pretty sweet but alas I didnt. I even requested them and they told me it must have been a fluke. The LED gives like a tach readout and some other info from the obd port I believe. Its positioned in the top center of the wheel with some red, green orange lighting that works with your rpms. I didn't bother with that option though.