Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Member-Saying Hello

Hello to all, just wanted to post up and introduce myself. I just picked up a new 2017 Fiesta St, it was a left over 17 and the deal was amazing very happy with the car. Its a base ST (what I wanted) with moon roof and navi options MSRP 23,655 and I got it for 16,200 plus tax and a $240 dealer fee. Cant complain. They are giving these cars away, pretty crazy.
I had a silver two door 2003 EAP Focus SVT a long time ago (miss it very much) and I have been wanting to replace that car with something similar and the Fiesta ST is a perfect fit. Bought it to mainly daily it but Id like to mod it a bit.

I have been an avid car fan my whole life and especially enthusiast cars such as this one. I come from BMW's mostly but they have been getting very bland and watered down in driver feel and focus.

So far 400 miles on the Fiesta and I love it. I even did my 1st mod and oem shark-fin antenna. Ill post up some pics. Future mods window tint, hard wire my 9500xi, perhaps just a stage 1 cobb tune, Id like to swap out the bridge stones with MPSS. Not that thrilled with the bridge stones. I would like to retrofit a backup camera of some sort. Oh and winter tires. I have been on here researching and reading and I would like to maybe see about swapping out the suspension and we know the rebound rates on the fiesta are crazy. So far I read the B6 shocks is the way to go.

That's all for now. Here are a few pics of the current stable. The BMW is a 2013 335i M sport with a pure stage 1 turbo upgrade PTF/BM3 custom flah, dinan suspension, ER full aluminum charge air system, wagner evo intercooler, pure turbos big inlet, ER 200cel catted DP, BMS oil cooling mod, BMW brembo M performance 370mm/340mm brakes.

See you guys on the board. [thumb]

Attachments

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
welcome to the forum!

that Fiesta is looking good.....
the BMW, is awesome sauce!

makes me miss miss my little 135i N54
was dressed to impress with the full array of cp-e goodness

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
Congrats! The FiST fits the bill of driving feel & focus as you mention; it’s unmatched, especially for the price.

OP
Jadar
Thread Starter #8
welcome to the forum!

Oh yest the 135i with the N54 with insane potential. I stayed away due to the reliability issues that plagued that engine. The chassis was superb. I stayed with manual e90 N52 til the N55 came out.

Congrats! The FiST fits the bill of driving feel & focus as you mention; it’s unmatched, especially for the price.
Its serious fun, the smiles per mile is just unmatched IMO.

OP
Jadar
Thread Starter #9
welcome to the forum!

Oh yest the 135i with the N54 with insane potential. I stayed away due to the reliability issues that plagued that engine. The chassis was superb. I stayed with manual e90 N52 til the N55 came out.

Its serious fun, the smiles per mile is just unmatched IMO.