Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hi everyone,

I just joined. I thought I needed to as I just did the ST OCTANE ACADEMY in June and it was awesome. I would like to talk with some fellow st'rs and see if they have modified their car at all as I am new to the whole thing. Anyhow, it's good to be here..

Hi everyone,

I just joined. I thought I needed to as I just did the ST OCTANE ACADEMY in June and it was awesome. I would like to talk with some fellow st'rs and see if they have modified their car at all as I am new to the whole thing. Anyhow, it's good to be here..
Welcome to the forum, just about everyone here has mods to very little to full on built motors and big turbos with aux fuel. I’d recommend a rear motor mount, Cobb ap, trans drain and fill to start. Just be warned that mod bug bites hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

Nope no modding here. We are strict purists

Hi everyone,

I don’t like groups and waiting around but I would like drive at the limits and not ruin my car. Have you had other performance cars or is it all new to you?