Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hey FiST community!

Just wanted to introduce myself to the FIST community, I’ve been more of a spectator and have gather tons of useful information for the past year and a half from you guys while I built my st. So thanks for that! You guys are awesome 👍👍👍
List of mods is quite long. Just about everything has been done besides the cooling side of things such as the radiator/oil cooler. Which is what brough me into the forum to ask a few questions about them. Anyhow, running the ATP gt2560R tuned by stratified and the car is a rocket!
Located in the Dallas Texas area . So any of you guys in the area dm me so I can make a few new fist buddies around here. Again thank you all for all the awesome input I’ve been able to gather from this community 60378F48-DC38-4C81-A94F-5F5E2BF840DE.jpeg

Hello there! It seems like there are a few of us in the Metroplex after all. I'm down in Arlington with a white '14, pretty much stock aside from a drop in filter, mudflaps and RMM. I'd love to see yours sometime so I can further talk myself into additional upgrades. Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

OP
slowafst
Thread Starter #12
Hello there! It seems like there are a few of us in the Metroplex after all. I'm down in Arlington with a white '14, pretty much stock aside from a drop in filter, mudflaps and RMM. I'd love to see yours sometime so I can further talk myself into additional upgrades. Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Sounds bad ass! This things are a blast to drive once you get full bolt ons on there. You’ll be hurting a lot of people feelings lol

OP
slowafst
Thread Starter #13
Welcome, the two more affordable radiators are the Mishimoto and the Mountune ( subject to stocking issues) . Then there is the Pro Alloy which is badass but not cheap. Oh and the Pro Alloy comes with a side mount oil cooler option which is really cool too.
I’ve seen the pro alloy one but man that’s a lot of $$$. Something I’d like to save up for. But my car is having a lot of trouble staying cool this summer so radiator has to be bought ASAP. Thinking Mountune at this point

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
I’ve seen the pro alloy one but man that’s a lot of $$$. Something I’d like to save up for. But my car is having a lot of trouble staying cool this summer so radiator has to be bought ASAP. Thinking Mountune at this point
Welcome!! And if you do go with Mountune you know it'll be good quality, and I've heard good things about that piece too. Mishimoto's reputation is kinda iffy (Catch can issue) but their stuff LOOKS good at least!

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I have a Mountune I am happy with it. I scored on it someone had it up for sale New unused.