Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD New Mountune Parts ***SOLD***

Trader history for MotorboatMcGoat (0)

I have 3 new items for sale that I intended on using, but have since decided not to as I'm not going to keep the FiST long term :cry:
I have never opened the wrapping, I just opened the boxes to take pictures.
***Depending on shipping location we can talk price a bit. Shipping out of 84045 or local pick up. Happy to ship UPS/Fedex. Paypal or Venmo!
PM me!

mountune Triple Pass Radiator *SOLD*
Mountune product page
mountune price $475.15
***my price $450

mountune Ultra High-Performance Silicone Coolant Kit (Black/Yellow) *SOLD*
Mountune product page
mountune price $129
***my price $99

mountune Roll Restrictor / Rear Motor Mount *SOLD*
Mountune product page
mountune price $159
***my price $119

***Buy all three, $700 shipped

mountune Triple Pass Radiator
IMG_3728.jpg IMG_3730.jpg

mountune Ultra High-Performance Silicone Coolant Kit (Black/Yellow)
IMG_3726.jpg

mountune Roll Restrictor / Rear Motor Mount
IMG_3727.jpg

Last edited:
OP
MotorboatMcGoat
Thread Starter #4
Because of course they have a sale right now, thanks for pointing that out. Page says they're out of stock too. I dropped the price to better match up.

So our bank shows money has cleared for the radiator and so does venmo. Please reply and let me know when you're shipping me the radiator thank you

Got the radiator. Thank you for being patient with me and very communicative. Only wish he'd use more proficient payment service like zelle which is free, encrypted, fast, accepted nationwide and FAST. Venmo? Thats so ten years ago and slow. Three days whereas as zelle, instant. Thank you otherwise.

Attachments

Got the radiator. Thank you for being patient with me and very communicative. Only wish he'd use more proficient payment service like zelle which is free, encrypted, fast, accepted nationwide and FAST. Venmo? Thats so ten years ago and slow. Three days whereas as zelle, instant. Thank you otherwise.
I would always do paypal just for security reasons! Congrats tho

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Many consumer advocates don't advise using zelle. I personally would not use it.

https://clark.com/personal-finance-credit/banks-banking/zelle-things-to-know/

"Zelle is not recommended for sending payments to strangers because it doesn’t provide fraud protection. Once you send the money, you have no way to get it back unless the other person chooses to refund you. Send payment to a scammer, and it’s as good as gone.

Zelle’s authentication and monitoring features help secure sent and received payments, but once they go through, that’s it. Think about Zelle as cash. Would you send cash to a stranger?"

PayPal for the win.

"Paypal offers no-fee payments to friends and family members. PayPal’s website is secure and encrypted and personal information is not shared between parties. The company offers purchase protection and dispute resolution in case a transaction goes badly or you’re a victim of a scam. Watch out for fees when purchasing goods and services"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.komando.com/security-privacy/zelle-payment-risks/786754/?amp

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Many consumer advocates don't advise using zelle. I personally would not use it.

https://clark.com/personal-finance-credit/banks-banking/zelle-things-to-know/

"Zelle is not recommended for sending payments to strangers because it doesn’t provide fraud protection. Once you send the money, you have no way to get it back unless the other person chooses to refund you. Send payment to a scammer, and it’s as good as gone.

Zelle’s authentication and monitoring features help secure sent and received payments, but once they go through, that’s it. Think about Zelle as cash. Would you send cash to a stranger?"

PayPal for the win.

"Paypal offers no-fee payments to friends and family members. PayPal’s website is secure and encrypted and personal information is not shared between parties. The company offers purchase protection and dispute resolution in case a transaction goes badly or you’re a victim of a scam. Watch out for fees when purchasing goods and services"

copy and paste, no personal experience i see lol

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.komando.com/security-privacy/zelle-payment-risks/786754/?amp

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk