Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Owner from Atlanta

fiesta st 5.jpg stripes.jpg
Recently got my 2012 Kawasaki Z1000
, been a bike guy my whole life tho love small fun cars.
I moved to Atlanta a few months ago from Seattle before that Los Angeles. I've always been near canyons and great curvy roads, now living in Atlanta I have to ride 2 hours for any kind of curves.
So after getting the bike stolen I decided on a comparable car, was really interested in a Mini, really love those cars. After researching what a piece of junk they are I looked elsewhere; came across this AWESOME Fiesta sT. YAY[clap]
this car is so fun in many ways, handles like its on rails.
So now I start the mods. I've been on photoshop coming up with a few ideas.
Heres a couple of picks (ideas) mind you, I don't have a stylus only a mouse (reason for shaky lines)
Thanx ya'al

OP
speed racer
Thread Starter #2
BTW those are not my car. I do own the American Fiesta st white. My pics seem to be too large...bummer

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I like what you did and great job with the photoshop.

I just moved to Atlanta last year. Also just purchased a Fiesta ST as well. I'm in Cumming....Is there a group that meets up here?

I just moved to Atlanta last year. Also just purchased a Fiesta ST as well. I'm in Cumming....Is there a group that meets up here?
Yes, look up ATL ST CLUB on facebook. I live In Sugar hill and work in Cumming. I have a TB FiST. We have a large meet coming up August 29th.