Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Owner From Long Island

Hello,

I bought a 19' FiST back in September and I am trying to find some other owners from the Long Island Area, I'm hoping we could set up an owners group if anyone is interested. I love the car so far just ordered my Whoosh RMM last night probably going cobb stage 1 next looking to eventually find my way to a tame 250 WHP.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Welcome, getting to 250hp on a stock Turbo is gonna be tricky . You might get to around 215-220 with Tunes. You would most likely need a hybrid turbo to get a real 250hp.

OP
aclausjr
Thread Starter #5
Welcome, getting to 250hp on a stock Turbo is gonna be tricky . You might get to around 215-220 with Tunes. You would most likely need a hybrid turbo to get a real 250hp.
yeah I’ve been doing some reading hybrid is probably gonna be the end result for now just going to do every supporting mod then push for the hybrid. Just want to keep the car running on normal pump gas in the end.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
WELCOME and CONGRATS!

There are some other LawnGuylanders on here, and hopefully, they will chime in soon. [:)]
(One member, @Djkid1456, is in Selden, around the corner from you!)

The BEST news is that you could practically walk to Dizzy Tuning in Rocky Point for an in-person tune/revision, on their dyno, if you ever decided to go that route, either for the factory snail, or a hybrid. [thumb]

Last edited:
OP
aclausjr
Thread Starter #7
WELCOME and CONGRATS!

There are some other LawnGuylanders on here, and hopefully, they will chime in soon. [:)]
(One member is in Selden, around the corner from you!)

The BEST news is that you could practically walk to Dizzy Tuning in Rocky Point for an in-person tune/revision, on their dyno, if you ever decided to go that route, either for the factory snail, or a hybrid. [thumb]
Yeah I saw that dizzy is really close to me I can’t wait till I have enough mods on to get some tunes thrown on the car.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome aboard